Small Favor To Ask For Drmd Beta Testers

Knuckles500 posted on Mar 20 2005 at 03:48 PM said:
And of course, the 3D in some games glitches a little "too" much and make games like Sonic 3 annoying to complete.

Try a different dump cause I've been playing Sonic 3 & knuckles which works wonderfully, the Shpere become a little be jumpy at times but it's still totally playable, possibly gives my brain more time to react and turn. other then that I've had no other "problems".

Fanastic DIzzy now plays a little bit more sound. And the Sound is alot sharper/clearer and louder.

Great work and might I add quick work too

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to reiterate on that 'hold down select to turn light off' Reesy - I have a BLU+ too.

Holding select in the menu toggles the light, but as soon as you start playing a game, the light toggles no more! Could it be based on a an interrupt that you are using instead for the emu?

After turning off the sound in the menu, holding select still doesn't turn off the light.

Drewus posted on Mar 24 2005 at 01:03 PM said:
After turning off the sound in the menu, holding select still doesn't turn off the light.
What?!

Select button always turns off the lignt on a BLU or BLU+, what are you talking about? :blink:

It would be great if it doesn't.

Drumaster posted on Mar 24 2005 at 02:24 PM said:
What?!

Select button always turns off the lignt on a BLU or BLU+, what are you talking about? :blink:

It would be great if it doesn't.

Try using a BLU+ in DrMD and turning off the backlight in the middle of a game. It doesn't work.

You can turn off the light in the main DrMD menu, but once you're in a game it no longer turns off.

It's a feature that Reesy didn't purposely implement, and yet it's exactly what should happen when playing a game.

that's what I've been saying... BLU + here, after I start a game in DrMD I can hold down the Select button all day long and the light will NOT turn off... I can only turn it off in the menu before I start a game.

bast525 posted on Mar 25 2005 at 12:34 AM said:
that's what I've been saying... BLU + here, after I start a game in DrMD I can hold down the Select button all day long and the light will NOT turn off... I can only turn it off in the menu before I start a game.
That's so cool... I'm kind of jealous.

Does it do that in any other games or emulators?

shinneri posted on Mar 25 2005 at 05:31 AM said:
That's so cool... I'm kind of jealous.

Does it do that in any other games or emulators?

Not that i've seen. DrMD is the only one.

Reesy must have some code in there somewhere which is implementing the "feature".

Now if he could just track it down and give it to every other developer it would be a godsend :)

Back