'sleuth Slots' Fruit Machine Sim Released

ruckage

Certified Guru
My latest game is now available on the archive.

Sleuth Slots is the first part of my Murder trilogy. It's a fruit machine simulator which I've tried to make as realistic as possible.

You can download it here.

sleuthslots1qi5.jpg

Awsome job , every release you do is a superb in every way , keep up the great work , as always looking forward to your next release..

OH, fun..I can lose alot of time into these. I terrible at timing and I'm only up 66 right now :D it will be more soon though. Thank you!

Looks really good ruckage. I'm glad you were able to recover the source and finish this in the end :). Good luck with your future projects.

Edit: Just had a quick go. Very high quality, I love the sounds and graphics.
Just a question, am I supposed to be able to "hold" all three wheels on a winning spin?

Thanks for this great game!

Thanks a lot Ruckage ! Protozoa and Ruckman are two of my favorite games on GP2X :) I'll give your last game a try as soon as my GP2X is repaired :( Keep on coding great games :)

Sam

p.s. : this is my first post, so HELLO everyone !

The game is super awesome, I was able to play a beta beofre and I got really sucked into this fruit machine shit :D never played a FM before.

Excellent release, as always!

Thanks everyone, glad you're enjoying it. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Shadowsithe said:
So I take it that harddrive recovery went well?
Yes, managed to get back nearly all of my data. What a relief.

Mikey242 said:
Edit: Just had a quick go. Very high quality, I love the sounds and graphics.
Just a question, am I supposed to be able to "hold" all three wheels on a winning spin?

Thanks for this great game!
That's normal behavior. You have as much chance of getting a hold directly after a win as you do at any other time. The same can happen on real machines as well though not as often.

Orkie said:
Is this fixed like the real things? :)
Definitely not. This plays fair unlike the real machines and the results of a gamble aren't pre-determined like many real machines. The odds of winning are actually more in the favor of the player than the machine. It is possible to go bankrupt though you would have to be quite unlucky and not be very good at the feature games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back