Fruit Machine Sim

You may have seen my topic about my broken computer and corrupted hard drives and the likely death of this little project. I'm pleased to say that thanks to Squidge I've managed to recover the files so it's back on track again. Phew...

ruckage said:
You may have seen my topic about my broken computer and corrupted hard drives and the likely death of this little project. I'm pleased to say that thanks to Squidge I've managed to recover the files so it's back on track again. Phew...
phew indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Another new screenshot, this time for the account selection screen.

accountselectionds7.png

Thanks for the replies everyone. I hope it lives up to your expectations.

flammablepiss said:
Oooooh v nice !
Whens its gonna be ready ? lol i really wna play this game.
Very soon, just finished the accounts section so I just need to add the sounds and I'll be ready to release the first version.

fatdad said:
will this be a one off ? or the first of a series...this looks totaly awesome and i hope you will make more.....
It's been great fun to design so I will probably do a few more as I can re-use some of the code.

Hi Ruckage,
Dont want to rush you just wondering if you know roughly when it will be released, I check here about 4 times a day

thanks

Line O'Sevens said:
Still done in Fenix? Still planning on writing any Fenix tutorials, or are you too busy coding great games? :)
Yeah, still made in fenix. I will get around to writing some Fenix tutorials, just been a bit busy recently.

mac_d4di said:
Hi Ruckage,
Dont want to rush you just wondering if you know roughly when it will be released, I check here about 4 times a day

thanks
It really is just about done. Just adding the final sounds, then a little bit of tweaking and it's ready to go. Possibly be out later tonight or tomorrow.

Back