'sleuth Slots' Fruit Machine Sim Released

This is for me the best game out !
Other than maybe sqdef ...
Very very good fun ! In fact all the your games are good !
I'v got up to £385 ! woo !

---- The only thing that i would do is make the feature a bit rarer, at the minute i win the feature more than the reel wins !
Its still great as it is though ! Thankyou for the great game !

I got a triple sleuth once... and they i could hold. and i could hold again. sweeet.
I don't think I quite understand when you go to the mistery part, maybe I should read the readme again.
Also, having nudges is random, right?

Really good game, really enjoyuing it, thanks for the hard work you have put into it :)

Not played a slot machine before, so this has been a new but enjoyable experience. The readme was nice to give an idea of how it all works, although it's pretty self explanatory after playing for a bit (I just checked to make sure I was right on a few details).

The music is very catchy, still humming it right now, and the game is surprisingly addictive and the graphics and presentation is well done. Overall, a very great and enjoyable game

Have just been playing it for the first time, kept me playing for quite a while, haven't done too badly, managed to go from £20 to £110 and solved 3 murders.

Thanks again :)

By the way, great to see a game using £'s rather than $'s for once! ;)

--

Edit: Only thing is it does seem to be a bit on the easy side, in that the money just keeps going up and up. Once you get a high amount of money, you get hundreds of spins and it's never going to go down which reduces any risk at all. Maybe a way of "betting" which increases the amount per reel but gives bigger rewards if you get something? Or perhaps, a settings option where you can alter the fairness of it - e.g. tilt it more to the player, have it completely fair, or tilt it more to the machine...

Not sure, just thinking it'd be nice to have a way to lose money as well as win money, as it'd help the longevity of the game, when you know you're going to keep getting more and more money

Back