Since We've Been Talking About Beliving...

Do u believe in spirit energy,Chakra?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No Comment

• Total voters

Lucid dreaming is the best thing ever. I have only done it 3 times, and once a GP32 BLU sparked it off. Really hard to stay lucid though.

BTW: I meditate some times too, it feels weird, but I know that there is no energy etc. moving in or out of me, it is just relaxing.

sorry I used those as examples I don't really care what u call it I just used chakra and such so people would know what I mean. :p :)

BTW: I meditate some times too, it feels weird, but I know that there is no energy etc. moving in or out of me, it is just relaxing.

Once you can achieve a high level trance state where your mind seperates from your body and you become a point of conciousness in an infinite black void then you may understand what I am on about until then it's just me and the buddists that understand this ;)

Edit: have you ever had this happen. You've been startled awake and your heart feels like it is going at 200 bpm? Next time it happens take your pulse. It's probably more or less normal and certainly not going at 200 bpm. The sensation in your chest is caused by you heart chakra.

Last edited by a moderator:
The simplest form of meditation is breath awareness meditation.

A. Breathe in and count to 4 as you do so.

B. Hold the breath for another count of 4.

C. Breathe out for a count of 8.

The count can be any speed you like the only rule is the 8 count must be at the same pace as the 4 count ie twice as long.

This is called 4,4,8 breath awareness meditation and is a very quick and easy way to learn to meditate. The simple act of counting helps keep stray thoughts out of your mind and therefore relaxes you.

In order to reach deep trance levels you will need to learn to raise your energy levels but I would advise aganst doing this without supervision or at least researching the subject.

Due to the danger of raising Kundalini energy. Something even I know very little of as I won't attempt to raise it. This is a quote I've just grabbed from the net.

"There is a great danger in raising Kundalini in the first place: it may not turn off or the state it produces may become addictive. Having taught upward meditation for decades, I have seen many cases of aborted careers, broken marriages, disassociated psyches and neurological illnesses that I believe were caused by kundalini."

Here is another:

"Nothing ought to appear in print which might give even the slightest assistance in the development of a power which destroys ruthlessly when it is sought to be awakened before its due time."

:eek: OOOOOOH :eek: ... ok I got it now.and when meditating u are supposed to think of nothing right? :huh:

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HIPPIES.

Well, of course I can concentrate on a task at hand and of course then I will perform better. Meditation? Why not. But stop talking about spiritual energy. Next you'll be saying you are the reincarnation of Martin Luther.... meh. Try living on Prana if you believe it.

However, I do believe that the human psyche holds secret we have ot yet discovered, and that it can be a source of great power. But there is a difference between sheer willpower and some new age energy crap....

I come across rather negative, don't I?
Good, cause I think it's total bullshit. However, you do what you like, amuses me to think there are actually people that believe this. And of course makes me very angry that mentioned people are part of the same race as me....

OK, I'll stop now :D

:eek: OOOOOOH :eek: ... ok I got it now.and when meditating u are supposed to think of nothing right? :huh:

Yep that's it basically.

That's why some people chant mantras or hum. A mantra can be any phrase you like. A mantra could even be "GP32s are great" just repeat it and it becomes a mantra. The whole point of the mantra is, as with the counting , it helps keep stray thoughts out of your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
lucid dreaming is when you know you're dreaming...

i used to be able to do it all the time, but i haven't been able to manage it recently...

it's pretty cool, 'cause you can fly and do magic and stuff, and shoplift with no fear :p

one of the weirdest things, I think, is when you tell someone in your dream that it's just a dream... normally they look shifty or confused, or just ignore the question and change the subject, but once I met a woman who kinda hinted on that yes, she knew...:)

there's plenty of info if you google, but i've found that the techniques are a bit of a hassle. If you just *want* to, and know a bit about it, that increases your chances a *lot*... if you go back to sleep for an hour after you wake up, that's IMHO the best (and easiest) way to do it...

Nope. But I once had this dream about... I don't anymore, some kind of life threeatening situation, and I remember someone screaming. I told him "It's just a dream you know, shut up." and I got the answer "Well, that's true after all.".
Of course that was translated from German to English now...

Back