Since We've Been Talking About Beliving...

Do u believe in spirit energy,Chakra?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No Comment

• Total voters

I also think that with much training and believing I think u could (possibly) use it as a weapon. Yeah I know I whatch Yu-Yu-Hakusho too much. :p :)

I know someone who said that his cousin could shoot fireballs from his hands. Is this what you mean?

At first I didn't believe him, but then I saw proof with my own eyes; a print-off from a website giving a step by step guide to doing it. That'll teach me for doubting him.

Maybe. There are certainly a lot of things beyond our understanding. I mean, just look at the advances that we've made in the past 200 years...you just can't guess what'll be possible in 200 years to come. Telekenisis is certainly a interesting area although I think it's also potentially very dangerous. Just watch the first episode of Kino's Journey to know what I mean :p

I know someone who said that his cousin could shoot fireballs from his hands. Is this what you mean?

Ha! You can almost smell the sarcasm. <_<

At first I didn't believe him, but then I saw proof with my own eyes; a print-off from a website giving a step by step guide to doing it. That'll teach me for doubting him.
something like that. but you would probably be :) ;) :ph34r: unable to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ment to say..."spirit energy,Chakra,or whatever YOU call it." sorry. :) they are all pretty much the same. :p :D how do u do telepathy? :huh:

telepathy? dunno :blink: actually it's kinda worn off now... you have to know the person pretty well though... I know that...

AHahaha... :lol: Well I guess that would mean I have telepathy with my mom cause sometimes we would say the exact same thing at the exact same time. ;) :p :D :)

I can 100% say that chakra energy exists. I meditate on a regular basis and can raise energy in my chakras and even channel it around my body. This is 100% serious. The chinese call it chi.

The technique I use is called N.E.W and was developed by Australian Robert Bruce and is a western alternative approach to traditional eastern energy raising techniques. Here is the tutorial if you want to give it a go.

IT'S IN YOUR HEAD

there is no physical way that a mysterious energy exists

by meditating you are calming your brain and leading it to believe things

you only feel pain because your brain is telling you its pain. If your brain stop informing you then you would feel pain.

I meditate and can easily feel energy being chanelled throughout me. But I accept that it's in my head, it just relaxes and motivates. It'll never let you shoot fireballs from your hands.

The brain uses energy to function. The universe works by energy. With the proper ability, we can shape the universe to whatever we want. Is this possible at our current understanding of the universe, our mind, and our body? Doubtful, perhaps unconsciously at best. Will chanting weird runes and mantras help? Not likely.

I meditate and can easily feel energy being chanelled throughout me. But I accept that it's in my head, it just relaxes and motivates. It'll never let you shoot fireballs from your hands.

Can you channel the energy to where you want Rico? If so try moving it to your hands and seeing if others can feel it. I have managed that a couple of times.

It was in their minds too eh Matt? ;)

I think this is something you cannot believe in easily until you have experienced it. I for one thought it was all bollocks until I first experienced it.

Next you'll be telling me that people are not capable of lucid dreaming :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have had that happen to me but not when people are around me. I guess u could call it the fighting spirit. u know when u hear a good song that makes your heart feel likes it's full of energy? that is what I call MY fighting spirit. I tried one time to get it out of me but was only able to get it to my fingure tips. and after that I got really tired and all that "Energy" I had was gone. :)

Back