Do You Guys Belive Time Travel Is Possible.

Do you guys belive time travel is possible?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

but since u are going back in time u would HAVE to go foward. Inotherwords Since you are the only one going back it becomes your future even though u are in the past. :lol:

I believe that *IF* we figure out how to freeze someone and then bring them back to life We could do teleportation quite easily. :p

ok lets make it easy for the perople (unbelievablely) not as smart as me.

Go back but not go foward. Go forward and back.

exactly, 'cept you can't go forward because the future never happend yet. and travelling at the speed of light doesn't let you travel in to the future persay, it's kinda like clockstoppers 'cept without the extreme aging. oh and without everybody moving really slow. Now what i think would be cool is not time travel but being able to stop time and freezes thoughs around you or slow things down so slow it's almost like they don't move.

well time is relative i believe so it can theoreticall be bent. To travel through time you would just bend the time stream. And the future will happen it will just be as if you suddenly vanished. So the time would advance but you would not be in it. You would be 'jumping' through time.

yeah but not everything is planned out i mean sure if you believe everything happens because it was planned that way sure maybe you can go in the future. but i believe that i decide what heppens not some other thing decideing my "fate" and that's why i don't belive that we could travel into the future.

that would happen if u went at the speed of light.

and no that would not happen everyone around you would move faster while you stay in the same place or move around, they would not beable to see you though.

Isnt time just the name we use for the passing of day/night cycles? Does time physically exist?

us revolving around the sun
you don't need time to explain that
if existance was never born and it will never die then then time is irelevent

I have a question: If a Tree fell in the middle of a forest and nobody was around to hear it would it make a sound? same with if there was no life existing would there still be time? :huh: :p

Depends on your definition of sound.

As far as I'm concerned sound is simply a wave of vibrating particles in which case it would make a sound. However some might argue that to be a sound it needs something's brain to translate the vibrations in which case it doesn't make a sound.

well since u *ARE* moving then that would mean nobody else would be moving. SO HA! :p

no cause it slows time time for you. so if it's slowing time down for you everyone would be moving at normal pace. which is faster than you so it would look like they are moving around really fast. SO HA! :p

Edit: What is was talking about was if we could slow everdoby else down but make you move the same so to everybody else you would be moving really fast if they could even see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
us revolving around the sun
you don't need time to explain that
if existance was never born and it will never die then then time is irelevent

point 1: us revolving around the sun is a *year*.... a day is the time it takes the earth to revolve around it's own axis...

point 2: any calculation involving movement involves 2 factors: distance and time...

i'm quite willing to be proved wrong, of course... just show me an example of movement where time isn't involved...

When moving at the speed of light a year to u is called a LIGHT YEAR and since time can be measured by years that means u are going through timefaster then everyone else sooo... everyone else is moving slower or totaly stopped. but if u did move that fast and stopped everyone around u, they would still be moving slower or stopped, to u, but in *TRUE* time u are either moving so fast that everyone can barely see u or u are invisble to the naked eye.SOOO HA! :p

a year is a year because thats how long it takes for the earth to revolve around the sun, not the other way round

the earth doesnt move round the sun because thats a year

similarly, we are only aware of time because someone told us what it was

when earth was created there was no measurement of time, "time" still passed, but was unmeasurable

a light year is a light year no matter how fast we're travelling... :p

it's a unit of distance... it's how far a beam of light would travel in a year... about 9,500,000,000,000 kilometres...

nothing mystical about that... :rolleyes:

When moving at the speed of light a year to u is called a LIGHT YEAR and since time can be measured by years that means u are going through timefaster then everyone else sooo... everyone else is moving slower or totaly stopped. but if u did move that fast and stopped everyone around u, they would still be moving slower or stopped, to u, but in *TRUE* time u are either moving so fast that everyone can barely see u or u are invisble to the naked eye.SOOO HA! :p

actually I can't make head nor tail of this... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Back