Should I have received my final order eMail already?

My understanding was that all the keys were tested before shipping, is this not a thing ?

Unfourtunately I'm afraid I keep doing dumb things. This time I broke my pyra screen trying to put it in a clear proto case I bought :(

I think I may have broken the ribbon cable too! go me!

Attachments

• 1688518055676.png
    1688518055676.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 153
Unfourtunately I'm afraid I keep doing dumb things. This time I broke my pyra screen trying to put it in a clear proto case I bought :(

I think I may have broken the ribbon cable too! go me!
Ouch :( But yeah, we can provide you with replacements.
Post automatically merged:

Update: 60 more eMails have been sent, the CheckPyra page has also been updated.
Check if you can get your unit :D

I don't have the copper cases yet, but I'll check soon when they're finished.

Back in the day when i was Arbeitslos, i got a Bildungsgutschein for an SAP Training for Warehousing, something not even close to something i would need for a Job..

Unemployment is a natural periodic occurrence due to economic cycles. In evolved societies they have obligatory unemployment insurance to counter this. But I live in England.

Never heard the term Bildungsgutschein (education voucher). But redeeming it for a Pyra to become a Linux expert sounds like a great idea.
Surely ED accepts this kind of voucher as well ;)

My Pyra (downpayment) was a business expense. So I buy it with untaxed funds and then get the mehrwertsteuer (vat) back (if I want). But then I liquidate the company and have to buy it back at full price, this time with taxed funds. Wtf.

Back