Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Maybe there are some people out there who only want the spare parts and assemble the Pyra on their own?
That could save some time.
A little risk would be involved as the PCB is not tested, but maybe some are willing to take the risk in order to get their Pyra sooner.

Maybe there are some people out there who only want the spare parts and assemble the Pyra on their own?
That could save some time.
A little risk would be involved as the PCB is not tested, but maybe some are willing to take the risk in order to get their Pyra sooner.
Will not work, I believe. In my opinion ED spends most of time twicking the cases to fit properly. An inexperienced person most likely will destroy it and get very upset.

I got my Pyra today :D
unfortunately my left analog-stick can't got up-right - I should open it, there's probaly just a tiny plastic stuck

Huh, it's physically stuck? That's something new - there's just a spring inside the nub. Or the plastic itself has something stuck :O
But is some plastic is stuck it should get out when moving it in circles.

Every nub is fully tested when the Pyras leave here... so... that's weird.

E2-X399WYAMEqev

Daughter and mother.... Daughter #144

Huh, it's physically stuck? That's something new - there's just a spring inside the nub. Or the plastic itself has something stuck :O
But is some plastic is stuck it should get out when moving it in circles.

Every nub is fully tested when the Pyras leave here... so... that's weird.
I can´t move it physical to the up right corner. Moving in circles didn´t helped. I also noticed that my right speaker does not work :/

I hadn´t time to open it yet.

ED: I wrote you an PM

Last edited:
I can´t move it physical to the up right corner. Moving in circles didn´t helped. I also noticed that my right speaker does not work :/

I hadn´t time to open it yet.

ED: I wrote you an PM
Make sure it's enabled :)
The installed OS doesn't have all audio patches from aTc installed. Make sure to apt update / upgrade.

Additionally, check with alsamixer that both the HF DACs are switched on. Those enable / disable the speaker.
All speakers are fully tested here as well, so when we shipped the unit, everything was still fine.

I can confirm that the Pyra is quite thought:
It survived a bycicle accident where it fell on the troitwar , whyle it was in my side pocket of my pants and a 25 kg E-Bike fell on this whole package ^^
No issues with the Pyra .. ^^

Back