Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still rooting for the pyra and down for the wait, there really isn't something else that fits it's particular niche perfectly. I'm just seeing other devices in the meantime

I'm just seeing other devices in the meantime

6153558098-9653fd714b-b.jpg

Well, even if i used my Pyra not that often this week, only to post the Video on Snowrunner Switch on the Boards, its a cool little device im happy whit, allthough its much faster to boot up than my Notebook, i dont use it that often as i want..
It should be quite easy: Instead of drawing my Iphone when i on the GO, i just have to draw the Pyra, and whit Use over the day, its batterie needs a recharge over night so i use it for my morningly Internet Journy.. instead of just picking up my Phone..

Any idea where I can check the status? Still haven't received an email with details. The only thing I received in August 2020 was
"The Pyra will be shipped soon. However, we need to know which color you'd like to get and whether you're interested in getting the S-ATA adapter." but it seemed like a general survey.

I ordered in May 2016. Thanks for clarifying

The only thing I received in August 2020 was
"The Pyra will be shipped soon.
You got a note in August?, I was number 4 in the queue and got mine on 2020/12/30 and my alert email was 10 days earlier, on december 20th...

My pre-order date was 2015/10/17 ,As I was in the first rounds of pre-orders often called the "Pre-pre-orders"

edit: oh I see with more email investigations, that was just the survey to get info on case choices and amounts of eS-ATA adapters to make.

Last edited:
Order number #118 here but not received any email yet. Last thing I have is a "Official pyra see what you have missed.." email.

ljones

From what I can gather the email is to do with this forum looking at the email it just lists threads which have been updated with posts ("Improve volume wheel bounty","I'm still alive in case any one cares") ,etc. Checked through spam and in normal emails; looked for "dragonbox" and "pyra", nothing yet for me!

ljones

Order number #118 here but not received any email yet. Last thing I have is a "Official pyra see what you have missed.." email.

Did you change your email address since you placed your order? We sent it to the email address you used when you preordered the unit.

Did you change your email address since you placed your order? We sent it to the email address you used when you preordered the unit.
Pretty sure I've not changed my email address. Hmm...maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing? What should I search for, would "pyra" or "dragonbox" work? (I did try those but not seeing anything).

ljones

Back