Shipping On The 4Th?

jb0yx said:
VRAndy said:
I've intentionally resisted asking what my pre-order number is so that I can get excited about these first thousand.

There is a 3/4 chance this strategy is going backfire on me and result in bitter disappointment, but that's Future-Me. Present-Me is happy to be optimistic.
Future-me went back and told present-me not to cancel my pre-order and said it was totally worth it. Well present-me kicked future-me's ass and took his time machine and went back and is now in possession of my pandora... that son of a bitch. HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT ASSHOLE!!!

Hey, look on the bright side. Now you can unbox the Pandora TWICE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
Jourdy288 said:
Maybe he should watch Primer.

Don't watch Primer. :|
Why not? I saw it, enjoyed it, just took me a while to... Get it. It's like playing Portal for the first time.

Jourdy288 said:
Why not? I saw it, enjoyed it, just took me a while to... Get it. It's like playing Portal for the first time.

Just didn't really like it. About two thirds of the way through I knew there was no way I was going to be able to continue to keep track of what's going on. I like movies that are complex because they're complex, not just because they didn't do a very good job telling it and left too many things out.

Exophase said:
Jourdy288 said:

Just didn't really like it. About two thirds of the way through I knew there was no way I was going to be able to continue to keep track of what's going on. I like movies that are complex because they're complex, not just because they didn't do a very good job telling it and left too many things out.
I just got finished watching it. The ending kinda put the pieces back together, about the 2/3 mark I was like WTF is even going on. But it was a good deep confuing movie. Still think it has nothing on momento though, I've watched that one about 20 times with a notebook and still couldn't track that timeline correctly.

Back