Release Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi all :)

@ptitSeb : sorry for my late reply and for not creating a new issue upstream ... :(

And thanks for fixing this nasty bug :) I'm past that moving floor in the Pit level now, and everything is working fine !

Cheers, Magic Sam

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Hi all :)

@ptitSeb : sorry for my late reply and for not creating a new issue upstream ... :(

And thanks for fixing this nasty bug :) I'm past that moving floor in the Pit level now, and everything is working fine !

Cheers, Magic Sam
Good :)
There are many other part with twist with the gravity on the level, and all ran fine on my side :) Have a nice play!

And don't worry about creating the bug upstream. There is 0 activity, like no one care :(

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
@ptitSeb , what about the NEON work I did at https://github.com/notaz/Serious-Engine/commits/cortex_a8_v2 , I don't see it in your repo? Any problems with it? From what I remember, it did improve performance of FE a good deal (first levels at least) and not so much for SE.
I use it, and it does improve things a bit even on SE. I also use other improvements from your repo (they are all in the compile binary on the repo).
But I remember you asked me not to pull some of those diff to Icculus, so I have kept them local.
As I have a PR open to Icculus (for some months now), everything I pull to my repo goes to that PR (not sure how avoid that).

notaz

Certified Guru
Website
notaz.gp2x.de
I see. With github, you're supposed to make a new branch for each pull request and leave it alone, keep working on some other one.

It would be useful if you could make a branch with all your local changes to avoid confusion, maybe name it "pandora" and push to github.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
I see. With github, you're supposed to make a new branch for each pull request and leave it alone, keep working on some other one.

It would be useful if you could make a branch with all your local changes to avoid confusion, maybe name it "pandora" and push to github.
Ok, I'll do that.

*EDIT* done (but it's just a big one commit, I haven't splited it up as I should have).

Last edited: