Screen shell is cracked.

I wonder if you'll manage to fix my pandora if I would send it back to you (which might happens if I get an aluminium shell..)
Depends on what's wrong :)
as long as the battery is inserted the power led is always on, at full light, no matter the unit status... even when powered off...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what's happened to my lid too. I've just used electrical tape on it to hold it together until the aluminum cases come out, then I'll send it to be refitted :)

That crack clearly happened because the lid was being pulled to the side. No need to do that, pressing down the inner lid to make it clip in would've been enough, but I guess it's too late for that advice now ;)

It doesn't have anything to do with the screws. If my unit falls onto the ground, the clip also often pops out. The plastic is a bit too soft, so it won't hold the clip too tight.

But I can offer to repair that for free, it's no major deal.
No, I didn't pull the side of the lid; I just pushed the tab in, but it kept popping back up.

I wonder if you'll manage to fix my pandora if I would send it back to you (which might happens if I get an aluminium shell..)
Depends on what's wrong :)

That one was from Zero3K I guess? ;)
I don't think so - we shipped Zero3K ones back yesterday, the other one couldn't be sent back as it also needs a new LCD cable (which needs to be paid, as it was totally ripped off as well :) )
Were you all able to actually fix it?

EDIT: I just got it today. Thanks for fixing it. I'll make sure it never happens again.

Back