Sayounara

hedwards said:
Also, what is the point in these threads in the first place?

They're sad. They want us to be sad. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kicker said:
hedwards said:
Also, what is the point in these threads in the first place?

They're sad. They want us to be sad. :shrug:
But, some people will be moving up in que as a result. And others will have the opportunity to get in on the batch. Sigh, I guess it's not something that I get.

SomeGuy99 said:
Prometheus said:
Sorry that you won't be joining us, washo - all the best. :)

hobbyman II said:
we spent whole months building model planes from bits of old rotten wood and litter, and they never worked, and we had scarred fingers and glue all over our clothes
You should've used these instructions instead. :p

Does that... actually work? :eek:
Happy flies, playing with their plane :rolleyes:

Anybody got a firm number on how many malcontents have bailed out on the purchasing queue? It would give those of us near the end of the queue some idea how much we have moved up.

mali said:
Gricey said:
What's your order number?

ilold.jpg

That seriously made me laugh out loud. Perfect pictures.

I fully expect to wait another 2 months for mine, seeing as I'm #3999 8 7 6 5, and I'm not going to bail. Though I wish I had one to take to E3 with me - I could show the Gamepark Holdings booth what the future looked like.

(edit: spacing)

hey, why attacking him so much??

im also thinking on getting a refund, since the one that bought my order wanted a refund!.

the last week has been a silent one and it seems production will take more months.

this is just insane if you dont really get any feeling on getting closer.

Because its just a few months! some of us have been waiting years, 2 months is nothing.

sryidc said:
Because its just a few months! some of us have been waiting years, 2 months is nothing.
If we compare the amount of time we've been waiting so far, since the beginning of the universe, and the amount of time left to wait, that would be like comparing the size of an atom to the size of the sun.

The Pandora has cometh.

TLJRyan said:
sryidc said:
If we compare the amount of time we've been waiting so far, since the beginning of the universe, and the amount of time left to wait, that would be like comparing the size of an atom to the size of the sun.

The Pandora has cometh.

The combined man-waiting is something like 6000 years. Woah.

TLJRyan said:

The Pandora has cometh.

You are wrong by literally dozens of factors of 10, assuming you don't think the universe is way older than is commonly accepted. 1/6 of a year / 14 billion years = 1.19e-11. The sun's mass is about 2e30 kg, and a hydrogen atom weighs about 1.7e-27 kg; 1.7e-27 / 2e30 = 8.5e-58. Your percentage error is roughly 1 400 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000%, with a few more zeroes if you're a young earth creationist.

Edit: I misread your analogy.

1.4e10 years / 1/6 years = 8.4e10. Your error percentage has almost 21 zeroes more than I wrote up there.

"Cometh" is not and was never the past participle of "come."

typs lik dis said:
TLJRyan said:

The Pandora has cometh.

You are wrong by literally dozens of factors of 10, assuming you don't think the universe is way older than is commonly accepted. 1/6 of a year / 14 billion years = 1.19e-11. The sun's mass is about 2e30 kg, and a hydrogen atom weighs about 1.7e-27 kg; 1.7e-27 / 2e30 = 8.5e-58. Your percentage error is roughly 1 400 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000%, with a few more zeroes if you're a young earth creationist.

Edit: I misread your analogy.

1.4e10 years / 1/6 years = 8.4e10. Your error percentage has almost 21 zeroes more than I wrote up there.

"Cometh" is not and was never the past participle of "come."
Haha, thanks for correcting me.

I would be impressed if I pulled something out of my bum which actually corresponded with reality.

So any idea of what a truer analogy would be?

I love people who are willing to wait 18 months through complete project limbo only to cancel when the units are actually in production and being shipped.

Back