Save Files On Gpsp

D.U

Still Fresh
I originally had problems saving on every emulator; but I searched through the threads on the forum, and one person said they put the emulators on the NAND, and the games on the SD. So I tried it, and it seemed to work. But the problem still existed with the gpsp emulator. When I press Save State to slot: 0 , or any other number, I get no response.

I'm guessing it may have something to do with the emulator saying I have the wrong bios but..

Any suggestions?

If that is so; I still don't receive a change when I press load state. (When I press Return to game) It shows the screen where I was previously on, other than my save state.

The game should continue as soon as you press B at "Load state". you don't need to return. are you sure you are pressing the right button?

Hmm it seemed to have worked after trying again, but I attempted to do the same act other times but with no success. I may try removing and then puttig the emulator back in the system again to see if it'll change anything.

Any luck on this? I can't get my game of Summon Night to save no matter what I've tried...

Back