Files Corrupting!

TidusRenegade

Still Fresh
Hi,

I'm new to the forums, so hi all!
Just wondered if you guys could help me. I only recently got the Wiz and straight away before I got an SD card I threw on some emulators and roms on the NAND and went off on holiday. I was playing the PC Engine emulator (Temper) and had some save states that seemed to corrupt, then the same happened to my amiga emulator.
I then got an SD card and things seemed a little better, but recently prBoom has corrupted save files, as has gbsp.
I've looked through the forums and seems like a few other people have had some saving issues, but has anyone had problems like this? I actually had problems deleting the PC Engine folder from the NAND after the first issue so it was probably a corrupt file rather than an emulator bug no saving.
I havent updated the firmware since i got the machine so i'm still on the one that comes with the Wiz
Any ideas/suggestions would be really appriciated. I've had loads of saves work fine as well so it doesnt happen all the time, it just puts me off playing a long game as i could lose my save!!

Thanks all

Back