Willow
53,800 MonkeyChops

can't believe I killed myself by jumping into the water! :angry:

one more go....

edit2-

Willow
55,400 MonkeyChops

I did it again! :angry:

oh well, top score for now. time for bed...

Dammit! Looks like it's a Willow weekend :lol:

Where are you falling in the water, off those pillar rocks?

second time I did, first time was trying to dodge the mini boss on the island.

think I finally have level 2 boss figured out, I can beat it fairly regularly now. protip: take out the birds!

If you get to level 4... I just strait up concede. hmm I suppose if I was ultra competitive I'd wait till the last min to post my score :)
Well good luck to you.

I was wondering if there's someone out there sitting on a massive score, waiting until the last minute to sniper us at the end. That would take away some of the fun of it though, don't you think? This is kind of like playing the game in the arcade and going in each day to see if anyone's managed to knock you off the top.

I don't think I'll being seeing level 4 anytime soon, I've only got past the wagon that one time!

Well alright:

Willow
73,450 Tickles

I haven't had anywhere near as much time to play as I'd hoped this weekend but I'm glad I sneaked in that one :D

It was almost so much better too, except I RAN OUT OF TIME when I was all set to beat the level 3 boss :angry: That is, without doubt, the worst way to go.

Damn you Tickles, I still can't survive that second level boss battle! Well, at least I got a new personal high score:

Willow
20050 - levi

Willow
21750 - levi

(I keep missing the third archer at the front of the cart - duh!)

Had a few more goes on Willow this weekend.

Willow - 14,600
Update: 21,750 ( died on cart again - AAARGH!!! )

I'm getting to level 2 cart with no lives lost, then losing them all there.

I've tried a different strategy - instead of powering up Willow, I'm instead saving for the +1 health ( to take it to 4 ). This is helping a bit on the cart level, after also powering up the sword.

only problem with that is once you get to the 3rd level you really need willow to be powered up.

don't know if I get 75k, nice work tickles.

Willow

56,100 MonkeyChops

I power up Willow as much as possible at the start of level 3. Also there's always a pixie, or whatever that little thing is, hidden somewhere just before the rock pillars. It moves each time though so I can't tell you exactly where; once it was actually on the first pillar.

Thought I'd have a try at this (do I need to register?) and got 466,130 for my first go at Super Aleste (mostly on the first life and muted, as baby sleeping in arms). Very Long way to go but nice game. Willow seems hard at first glance too, wasn't expecting timed shopping, something for the wife perhaps aswell?

Forum Name : Chaser
Super Aleste : 466,130

Super Aleste: crow_riot: 840400

i tried willow, too, it's really nice, but definitely nothing for me for highscore hunting :)

No need to register anywhere .. forum membership takes care of that.

I'm not the only one with young ones sleeping nearby all the time eh? ;)

jef

Yea my 8 month old trys to grab my pandora out of my hands to chew on it, then throws a fit when I wont let him, makes willow extra fun. :)

Willow 19.550

Not anywhere near you guys, but it's a start.

<edit>
Just not enough time to play :(

Did manage to slightly increase my score on the train this morning.

Willow 20.750
</edit>

Just got past cart level for first time, score = 44,650
Unfortunately now I have to figure out how to beat the 3rd boss with the long reach! :)

Getting past that cart level is the key I think - it gave me plenty of points + coins to purchase stuff in level 3!
Mal

MonkeyChops said:
Yea my 8 month old trys to grab my pandora out of my hands to chew on it, then throws a fit when I wont let him, makes willow extra fun. :)

Just wait until he/she is 2,5 years old like mine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caine said:
Willow 19.550

Not anywhere near you guys, but it's a start.
You've almost beat my score though - and I was third until Mal put in his score in!

I swear I don't know how you guys are beating that cart. Oh well, I am only playing this for fun after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back