Rot Season 1 Game 1 - Submit Scores Here - Deadline Feb 12 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Reply with your:

1) Game choice - pick one of the two games, your strongest one!
2) Score for the game

Current Standings:
Super Megaforce/Super Aleste
Code:
6,358,520 john4p
5,378,190 Jack Attack 500
5,143,490 Mithander
3,656,300 LGR
2,974,720 Phawx
1,687,260 Mihcael
1,575,550 Pickle
1,225,770 Eight Bit
  840,400 crow riot
  732,440 jasio
  687,750 Com64
  466,130 chaser
  401,300 cameleon
  337,560 skeezix

Willow
Code:
119,750 MonkeyChops
112,050 Tickles
103,950 Mal Duffin
 21,750 levi
 20,750 cain

Forum name: Com64
Game choice: Space Megaforce
Score: 687750

I think I did well considering I had a pounding headache when playing.

Wait, am I allowed to play again and replace my score?

Wow, damn ;)

I meant your forum nick, but thats obviousky redundant so chalk that up to late nights :) guess all we need is game and score; i'll edit my post then go cry into a corner about my score :)

Jeffphone

skeezix said:
Wow, damn ;)

I meant your forum nick, but thats obviousky redundant so chalk that up to late nights :) guess all we need is game and score; i'll edit my post then go cry into a corner about my score :)

Jeffphone
I thought forum name meant the name of the forum, (in the case that you come from another forum or something) lol. You should have made it clearer. I feel like an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow
15,700 without using a continue

best for now. fun game, I'll try for better later. took me a bit to realize you could charge up megaman style :)
btw, are we gonna open a topic for talking about the current games being played?

Monkeychops .. Go ahead, the board is open like any other :) i figure we keep the main couple topics pinned but otherwise go nuts.. Gab strategy or stories or whatever

Jeffphone

Is there a print screen button on the Pandora?

You can bind a key to custom function, and make that custom function a snapshot thing. Theres a how-to up on gp32x forum somewhere I think. My panda is tied up right now so can't hack it out for you, but can be done.

(I had set up ctrl-alt-p or something like that once, for random snaps :)

jeff

Space Megaforce --- 337560 -- wow, I suck.

(Willow I'm only getting about 9k then suddenly getting creamed each time; rteally, that first semi-boss,the cackling witch-king-thing kicks my ass, then its easy-pleasy through the wolfboss. But I stink :)

jeff

I find it interesting now that we have the challenge here .. I usually play for a couple mnins then move to the next game, and bore really quickly.. usually stick just to coding etc. But making it a challenge, that makes me want to try a bit more ;)

PS .. if you do an edit to your score, make sure you note that you do so Pickle/Scorekeep knows!

skeezix said:
You can bind a key to custom function, and make that custom function a snapshot thing. Theres a how-to up on gp32x forum somewhere I think. My panda is tied up right now so can't hack it out for you, but can be done.

(I had set up ctrl-alt-p or something like that once, for random snaps :)

jeff
The guide is here. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! Finally beat the first level of Willow on the first continue.

Well actually the second time, but the first time round I somehow didn't manage to score enough to get on the high score table...

Anyway...

Willow: 13050. I really suck at the second level!

(re: the bosses, I've always managed to beat the first one if I got to him with at least two health units remaining, but the wolf boss caused me a lot of trouble at first. Worst experience with the mid boss was when we managed to kill each other at the same time - I didn't get the coin bonus and the bridge didn't collapse. Very weird)

Edit: Score beaten!

Damnit, I got a 14k for Willow yesterday but I didn't record it and I forgot to check the high score table before switching off (and it turns out my emu doesn't save the high score table). Today I can't get much over 10k, although I am getting a bit further into the second level. But that 14k would put me second rather than last so far!

Edit: Got it!

Willow
14050 - levi

That's with dying on the level 2 boss battle. It's actually profitable to die once in the first boss battle, then you get the maximum time bonus and get a couple extra thousand coming into level 2. The (presumed) extra life bonus doesn't seem to offset the lost time.

Not that I did that this time. I'm trying to get to the end of level 2 and get a second bonus which would be even better :)

Willow: 9850

Space MegaForce: 2974720 (obviously I'd like to use this score)

VO1wHl.jpg

Thanks for introducing me to Space Megaforce. Badass shmup. SPR is where it's at. Level it up to 6 and I was a death merchant. And business was good.

Just to help me out double check time to time that I have the correct scores
Also it would help if each poster puts there name following the score:
SuperDuperGameTitle
100,000 pickle

LGR pick what game your going with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back