Release robotfindskitten

Hell yes! I've been waiting for this!

Well, not really, but nice job!

Is this similar to the "Robot wants Kitty"-Flashgame or something completely different/unrelated?

Is this similar to the "Robot wants Kitty"-Flashgame or something completely different/unrelated?

If I judge by the RFK web site, probably completely unrelated.

The "Robot want..." serie is in flash (and may or may not be playable) and is probably quite closed source. I too can't help replaying them all once a while. Anyone has tried ?

Someone with an actual Pandora go robot-wants-kitty and tell us pleae ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh oh, does this version support alternative non-kitten-object files? (I haven't gotten to try it out yet.)

I was working on a couple of them a year or two back, including one full of Pandora-related quotes and memes. :p

Oh oh, does this version support alternative non-kitten-object files? (I haven't gotten to try it out yet.)

I was working on a couple of them a year or two back, including one full of Pandora-related quotes and memes. :p
No, it has to be recompiled to change them since they're in a header file.

Though there's a python version that does support custom non-kitten-objects, I could make a PND of that.

A Pandora-themed version of RFK would be pretty coo. :D

Though there's a python version that does support custom non-kitten-objects, I could make a PND of that.

A Pandora-themed version of RFK would be pretty coo. :D
Ooh, would it be too much trouble to ask if you could do this, please? :lol: (I'll have to pull out the file I was writing and add more to it! And I'll have to release that classic video game-related one I compiled, too.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I thought the Python one would be even easier than the C version. But it doesn't work. :eek:

But if you do find the file, feel free to bug me to recompile the C version with it. It's quite trivial. :p

Back