Rlyeh

GiG

The mighty penguin cat
Website
www.webalice.it
I am not a leech, I am not asking for more, I am just wondering what happened to Rlyeh: he promised a lot of emus, but... where is MAME and the new versions of fGen, fGB, fSMS etc? I am waiting for sound in fGen and the "delete" option in all emus, as it is sometimes difficult to identify roms from the zip name.
MAME can wait... well, Mirko is working on his own version, and if he is fast as always he will release it very soon :lol:

Anyway, is Rlyeh still alive?

i would be intrested too...
we(or i) heard nothing about him for some months..
i dont ask for any releases.. just some wip news or something like that.
Would be really sad to loose him as developer for the gp32

Yeah a small news update would be nice every now and then. I just sent him a small cash donation yesterday. :)

Rlyeh is developing for Zodiac now. He hasn't said that he won't develop more for GP32 !!!! :D

And he doesn't have any obligation of port emulators for us :p

"when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

-eric cantona (ex LEEDS UTD footballer)

I dont think anyone expects him to do everything. He's set himself up as being a "go to" guy thanks to his quality work. And his dissapearance leaves people hungry.

I doubt he's given up completely on GP32 but how can you resist working on a new toy for a while. maybe he'll stop through one day a remember he had some things he was working on for us but until ten we can only sit and wait till he finds the time.

well look at it this way, not closing the door means he'll be back evnetually!

But I do agree it would have been nice if he'd said he was taking a break for a while formthe GP32 but thentheres just be a thousand people emailing him everyday begging him not to... His site dosent mention anything past january so maybe he's got the Zodiac people drooling too.

I asked him nicely on IRC and he didn't respond... He had just arrived in the room too so I know he wasn't idle

EDIT: Ah wait maybe he was idle, looks like he just came back from the other side of a net-split or something

moz posted on Mar 16 2004 at 11:16 PM said:
"when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

-eric cantona (ex LEEDS UTD footballer)
As far as I know, the sea is already full of sardines ??
... but I guess famous soccerplayers have no time for watching Discovery ;)

Octavious: You have around 180 posts here, but you have no GP32..
:p Is that out of enthusiasm, og just plain boredom ??
Anyway, it's nice to have you here. Hope you get yours soon!!

ps. sorry for going OT :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back