We Need "finalburn Alpha" And "raine"!!&#3

gamefan999

Those emus, even in their early versions, played a lot of games at high framerates that early MAME did not. Those were such light, fast emus, they seem the perfect candidates to port for GP2X!

I am not a coder, so I can not contribute, I'm just asking!

All other emus are a godsend and are really wonderful.... so how about more?!!? 8^)

Yeah, I think a port of Final Burn Alpha would be the greatest thing evar!
It's probably my personal #1 request.

Absolute god of the world status to the person who gets it running.

Aliens VS Predator & X-Men VS Street Fighter on my GP2X.

Yes please!

Those emus, even in their early versions, played a lot of games at high framerates that early MAME did not. Those were such light, fast emus, they seem the perfect candidates to port for GP2X!
... but they're not, unfortunately, as both make substantial use of x86 assembler to get those high framerates.

Last edited by a moderator:
... but they're not, unfortunately, as both make substantial use of x86 assembler to get those high framerates.
Even Raine? No offense to its author, but it always seemed so crude, in a way, with its clunky GUI. I'm surprised to hear it is more technically difficult to get runing than MAME.

Even Raine? No offense to its author, but it always seemed so crude, in a way, with its clunky GUI. I'm surprised to hear it is more technically difficult to get runing than MAME.

X86 does not equal ARM, X86 does not equal ARM, X86 does not equal ARM

Writing in assembly makes portability go to the toilet.

Back