Reordering Deadline

Butterman said:
Hey.

I sent an email for a new pandora order yesterday, received a reply, however the reply states

"The total price is £207.20 including Special Delivery shipping - payment is required within 7 days. Bank details are below ."

I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than was said over the phone?

When i make my bank transfer exactly how much should i be sending?

Thanks.

£207.20 is the correct amount, if you're in the UK, previously ordered a :pandora1: without any extras and got a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
OldGamer said:
Butterman said:
Hey.

I sent an email for a new pandora order yesterday, received a reply, however the reply states

"The total price is £207.20 including Special Delivery shipping - payment is required within 7 days. Bank details are below ."

Thanks.

£207.20 is the correct amount, if you're in the UK, previously ordered a :pandora1: without any extras and got a refund.

But, I haven't previously ordered a Pandora....

Well, in that case I think you need to pay the equivalent of $330 USD, which will work out considerably more expensive.

Not totally sure though, sorry.

Quick Question:
The work flow for new orders is as follows?

Email to request order -> Recieve details -> Send updates(ordering cases,cables?) -> Confirmation -> Bank transfer -> ???? -> Profit?

Because I sent a mail two days ago and have recieved zilch,nothing,nada.

Butterman I have a sneaky feeling that you have a conscience, that pricked you and made you post here. I suspect you inherantly feel that it's wrong to take advantage of what appears to be an error.

I think you should go with your gut feeling myself - if it felt wrong enough to make you post, I'd hate to have you feeling guilty in the fture when that is perhaps avoidable now :) Maybe asking OpenPandora themselves if they're SURE about that value for a new order? You never know - if they realise their mistake they could still honor it... then your conscience would be clear AND you'd save money! But in the worst case scenario you don't take advantage of OpenPandora's lovely ladies (who must have been overworked of late!) and can feel hugely better about yourself! Not such a bad result in and of itself, I suggest.

Yea, I've been emailing, poking about on the IRC, yet to get any real official reply.

While, I will pay £207.20 tonight if i don't get any exact confirmations, I will make sure I make it very obvious how much I've payed when I email them to confirm that I have sent the money, so if there is an error, i can pay the rest.

Sander, I sent my email yesterday, received an email today with bank details for me to send a payment.

Just to let everyone know; I just recieved a reply with payment details, had to send them a reply to clear up some other stuff.

Will probably bank transfer it as soon as I recieve the reply.
(Dutch Rabobank is just plain kickass when it comes to transfers)

corsec67 said:
A wire transfer is NOT what you want for sending money to Tranzfer.

You want an EFT/Electronic Check, which should be free. (I used INGDirect, and did an EFT to Tranzfer, and they are still waiting, but that is going to be $5 for the deposit to the Pandora bank in England)

It was pretty crazy, walking into my bank and asking to do an "EFT", and even the banker on staff had no idea what I was talking about (USBank).
Wow, thanks for the tip. That was a lot easier than my (internationally clueless) bank.

Let me know when/if it goes through. :p

Butterman said:
Hey.

Thanks.
I sent an email yesterday and made it quite clear that I hadn't pre-ordered before and got the same reply, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you :)

I'm sending a money order out on Monday.

I've sent stuff to Paris, France before using USPS 1st class mail and my package reached its destination in 4 days.

However, I'm not positive how the lag time is from USA to UK.

I hope if my money order arrives after the '7 day limit', I won't be SOL.

I know Craig basically said a couple days and what not after isn't going to be the end of the world, but I'm still nervous about getting in the clear.

edit: not priority mail, was actually standard 1st class.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Butterman said:
Hey.

Thanks.
I sent an email yesterday and made it quite clear that I hadn't pre-ordered before and got the same reply, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you :)

Same here.

I thought as much - it seems OpenPandora are leaning pretty heavily towards "good customer service" on this one (not perhaps TOO surprising since they realise how much grief we've had in trying to pay them!)

Finally got around to doing my wire transfer. My bank charges $50 USD for international wire transfers, just $12 for domestic. Oh well. The 40 minutes it took to drive to the bank and back is worth more to me than the fees. (The bank trip was extended because I took a wrong turn at a new intersection and ended up on the new toll road. Funny in retrospect.)

The Hell?

Somebody please explain this to me. I REALLY do not understand why it has become so difficult.

I pre-ordered in the first pre-order period, sent money through credit card.

Now what the Hell do I do? This is stupidly hard to track, I haven't been looking at this for a while and apparently I've missed out on my pre-order now?

Back