Release Date - On Track ?

The June/July date has gone unchanged for quite a while now, and the 100 really did get theirs in April/May, so I feel like it's really going to happen! Even late July counts. Any time before August, please!

jbr said:
The June/July date has gone unchanged for quite a while now, and the 100 really did get theirs in April/May, so I feel like it's really going to happen! Even late July counts. Any time before August, please!
No, the magic devs got theirs. The 100 are yet to have preorders opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I seem to be getting conflicting messages: Is Zod one of the 100 or one of the 5 (I'm going with 5 as an approximation. I know it's more like 12) who got (gets) hand made boards long before anyone else?

jbr said:
Wait, I seem to be getting conflicting messages: Is Zod one of the 100 or one of the 5 (I'm going with 5 as an approximation. I know it's more like 12) who got (gets) hand made boards long before anyone else?
Forget numbers, the first units are being sent out to devs so they can create software and basically tests and play with these units to iron out any bugs. I think the number 100 is an estimate, could be more or less. Doesn't matter because it's not for the public. There are no preorders for these units, only the finalized units.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back