Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstar1949

Still Fresh
With all of this billing fall out and such, where does the release date stand? Are things still going to be on time?

Some people may not get theirs until next year, but it's all up in the air right now as far as I know

The first 640 will be the quickest to be completed, as that's how many LCDs have been delivered. I'm guessing these will be the first to be sent, probably in early December by now. If you were not one of the first 640, then the delivery might take longer (into the new year, potentially).

This thread is the one to keep an eye on for information relating to this, I think. :p Whatever there is to know, is there, as I understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good news for preorders-

quote from chip from craigix:

"There are definite supply problems with the LCD panels. It is a simple matter of the manufacturer committing to a certain number in a certain time, and not being able to deliver on that time schedule. It is unfortunate, but it is not uncommon either. There is nothing that can be done about it.

They are shipping panels as they become available, and they will fill out the entire order. However, they will probably not fill the entire order by the end of this month. They may not have it filled by the end of next month. Yes, that means some people might not get their Pandoras until next year. It sucks, but like I said, there is nothing that can be done."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back