Red Dead Redemption

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Anyone currently playing this game?
IMO, it's a lot of fun! Much better than the GTA series.

Last night, I noticed 2 people riding 1 horse on free-roam mode?
I can't be bothered Googling, so does anyone know how it's done? B)

red-dead-redemption-game.jpg
ggn_red_dead_redemption_not_delayed.jpg
29986_red_dead_redemption-v3.jpg
0.jpg
NakamuraHiro-RedDeadRedemptionGameplaySeriesIntroduction694.png

You on the PS3 or Xbox version? (Yes, I see the xbox cover art)

I might get this if it's any good.... I'm after a good game..

I don't really want to do the missions. I'd rather just go and shoot people/animals for a while, but unlike GTA you cannot completley lose your wanted rating. It may go off screen for a while, until you get spotted again and then it comes back.

I may have to stick to GTA IV for my rampage/carnage needs

You can still go on a psycho rampage in RDR, somewhat.

kingoddball said:
You on the PS3 or Xbox version? (Yes, I see the xbox cover art)

I might get this if it's any good.... I'm after a good game..

SONY PS3, mate.

360 sucks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad shit!

I'll go buy it tomorrow!

Edit: I don't suppose anyone is playing Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3 or PC) anymore?

Maybe I'm just behind the times, I enjoy my older games (MGS4 & Fallout).

It's awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm an old fan of spaghetti westerns, so I've been itching for this game to come out for a long time. I got home with my copy on Friday night, turned on my Xbox, and got the E74. ffffffFffFfFFuuuUFuUuuUfuUfuuu I was devastated, screw you and your shitty hardware Microsoft! Bugger waiting for the repair though, I went out and bought a pre-owned 360 the next day. And my weekend plans were restored. :D

I thought this would basically be GTA4 with a western skin, and I was cool with that, but as it turns out it's so much more than that. I'm going to spend a long time with this game. The map is absolutely huge, which I don't usually like, but those endless western plains are just fantastic. This game is the boss of me.

Gamertag is Gruseaux by the way. I generally CBF hooking up with headsets and stuff, but add me anyway if you like.

Fucken Xbox!

Althought I do buy broken ones and fix them! I just give them out as gifts ($60 for a used one on ebay)..

Do a hack fix on your old one and then flash the dvd for the hell of it. I blew a DVD attempting it once.

Yeah, I said a while back that I'd mod my 360 if/when it failed and got sent for repair. I've got two to choose from now, one of them's definitely getting some surgery!

SONY said:
I get rid of your 360 consoles and buy a Slim PS3. It will never break down. :)

Maybe not the new slim models but the older 'fat' version is seeming to be even as unreliable as the older 360 hardware, at work their seems to be some synchronised epidemic of ps3's failing to read discs, on the other hand all the people there who have 360's are all on their second console now, some did the x clamp fix (including me) and they never last much past 6 months of heavy/ moderate use, back on subject i definitely want this game, i love openworld/sandbox games, im up to 60 hours worth of just cause 2 and its time to trade it in i think, great game tho

Never had any trouble with any PS3's yet and i've had a few. Currently running a japanese launch 60gb model and the UK 60gb launch model, so i'm covered for all games, blu-ray regions a&b and most uk and all japanese ps2 games. Both work like a charm :D

I feel old when I say this but I don't like overly violent games. I can't stand GTA, it's just made for random violence. I liked Postal because it was funny and I liked Oblivion because you could kill whoever you wanted but when the game is made to just go crazy and kill everyone, and like this game every thing, I don't like it. My nephew has the first one of these for the PS2, 'Red Dead Gun' or 'Red Dead' or something similar, and he just goes around killing random people or animals. Yeah, I'm just not into the intense violence. . .

SONY said:
Last night, I noticed 2 people riding 1 horse on free-roam mode?
I can't be bothered Googling, so does anyone know how it's done? B)
It involves a bottle of Hennesy, KY Intense arousal gel, leather bondage and a motel room.

^ Pleased to see he's not got sick of R.B yet!!

@Sony Do you fancy tracking him down from out of the wild and putting him in a cage for gp32x forumers' amusement :p

The game is pretty fun, imagine a dumbed down version of Fallout 3 only YOU HAVE A MOUNT lol. Unfortunately controlling the mount is insane and broken.

Back