Rainy Day - Game Project

This game should make a good impression, even if the Demo is so short. ^^ (by the way, Pixelmacher has a re-run at 3Sat Monday evening AFAIK, if people in germany don't recieve ZDF .kultur )

You can watch it online at the Mediathek as well ;)

I'll let you know when it gets aired :)

@EvilDragon: OMG! :blink: Totally awesome! :D :lol:

Code:
Motivation += 1000;

Going to work on it some more this evening :D

Red enemy behaviour = done :D Working on a chasing behaviour for the yellow jellyfish now :) almost done with that but I'll finish it tomorrow, time to go to bed ^_^

Red enemy behaviour = done :D Working on a chasing behaviour for the yellow jellyfish now :) almost done with that but I'll finish it tomorrow, time to go to bed ^_^
Great work and now try not to dream about yellow jellyfish.Yellow jelly fish yellow jellyfish

Wow! Just heard the news about Rainy Day being featured on television. Never expected that from our humble little project! :D

Been a bit out of the loop recently, work and life being busy and all, but I've been working on some bits and pieces. Doing some concepting for the Rainy Day intro sequence. For now, I'll share with you a picture of Cirrocumulus, the gentle weather wizard. :)

cirrocumulus1.jpg

Ok I don´t wanna judge a game by its graphics.. but those are incredible. What I like most, till now, is that the atmosphere of the game is very promising it feels right :p

i can honestly say that ive never been pissed off as much by a demo as i have with this one, just because of how badly i wanted to keep playing. this game NEEDS to happen

@DaMummy: Hehe, I can imagine :p Next demo will be better, you'll get one complete level ;)

Haven't worked on the chase behavior yesterday but I remembered someone wanted the ability to change the button configuration and had been thinking about it for a while (how to implement it) and made half of it :) Only thing I still need to do is read the controls config from an external file. Then later on I can make some ingame options for changing the controls :)

Yay! I love remappable controls. All my games get them as default...

At the moment you can only change what buttons you want to use for Jump, Attack (umbrella swing), Grab (shoot grab beam), Shoot (shoot colour beam). D-pad will always be used for walking around.

it could still be a good idea to allow us to change from the dpad also incase anyone is using a USB or bluetooth controller?

Don't know how that'll work, I think Penjin doesn't support usb/bt controllers yet... I'll have to ask PokeParadox :)

Back