ThanksLiking it very much. How far through do you think you are?
Still got a lot to do, the game we are going to submit to the compo will just be a one level demo. This is what still need:
- The level. Archibald made a bunch of tiles that he can use to put these together. We only need a design for the level
which I will be making.
- The HUD. There is a design, just needs some code and finished graphics.
- Items + placement. Going to work on this right now. Item placement will be read from an external level file. need some more
graphics and a "pling" effect when you take it.
- Monsters and a Boss. Haven't started on these yet, but the idea is there
- Some more graphical effects for like when you hit a monster,...
- Intro images. A few images with text to tell the story.
- An ending. Credits?
- More stuff I don't know of yet
So still a lot to do
Also, Archibald said he made the Title screen graphics, will get them tomorrow
Last edited by a moderator: