Racing Games for the Pandora?

Your 2 mentioned games were already mentioned in the thread!

(Polite hint: Read before you post, or else one easily creates noise)

I did. ^^" But maybe I should avoid to read foreign language text during scrolling fast through the site :D .

However, the point is that there is not much Racing Game on the Homebrew Front. Maybe digging in the Android Market and pray that a Pandora port is allowed by the makers of the game. Otherwise you only can start coding a fresh new Racing Game for the Pandora.

Microprose F1 GP in DOSBox is slow. I don't want to dilute porg's thread with emu talk though, so we can continue that here if we like. :)

Regarding Android games, that could be a good idea! And for that matter, commercial indie games for any platform. The fact that we've got VVVVVV proves that sometimes you only need to ask. So perhaps we should start listing some games like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please also list games, of which you think that the source code may be made available to the Pandora community!

Yes, please also list games, of which you think that the source code may be made available to the Pandora community!
Maybe we don't even need the Sourcecode in every case, if the Devs of (Android) Apps can be convinced to port their Games also for the Pandora. :)

I hope you like it better than that gparted :D
I've always found gparted to be an excellent racing game. First you pick your track, called 'drives' for some strange reason (must be a verb thing), and then you race your 'partition' on the 'drive' against others until the progress bar gets to the end! Can even combine 'partitions' together to make supercars.

You even get to mess with flags, too, though I didn't see an option for a checkered one.

The annoying thing in the GParted racing game is that a guy called "automatic background re-mounting" always interrupts all the drivers, aborts the race, and puts them back to the starting line, as reported.

Back on topic: Glad that some PND racing games come to the Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back