3d Racing Games

grudyjsy

Still Fresh
Are there any 3d racng games that run well on the gp2x. I have tried sega vitrua racing on mega drive but is not supported. The psx emulator is to slow to play ridge racer. I think this is the only thing missing.

Any recommendations would be great !

Does anyone know if pico will ever support virtua racing or when the next version of psx will be out?

Orkie posted on Feb 16 2007 at 06:13 PM said:
If you mean RapidRacoon, it is still very much alive.

it is? awsome (im still waiting for that game) any ideas for a release or demo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Goemon4 posted on Feb 17 2007 at 05:05 PM said:
it is? awsome (im still waiting for that game) any ideas for a release or demo?
No idea, you'd have to ask one of the authors :)

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome, i could imagine a game like that would take a while to dev (but im still impatiently waiting :D )

Same here. Since I saw the video on youtube I thought this game would be a great addition to the GP2X Homebrew list. + I do like to see 3D on the GP so I'll be quite happy when this is released.

Ukko has said that a commercial version of this game will be made for Nintendo DS and after this the commercial version for GP2x will come then just wait ^^

First time I've ever seen RapidRaccoon and it looks great! Best 3D on the system I've seen so far! I could see how it was picked up by a publisher if it looks this good. Very nice!

How about Quake Rally? Control system is a bit tricky on the GP2X, but it's usable.

Alyn.

That game looks awesome, cant wait till it comes out! Id buy it for sure, provided it had a download purchase option and not force you to buy it on sd card. Thats the only thing stopping me buying vektar right now too.

Yeah, RapidRaccoon will be hot shit, once it's finished B)
But first I outta get Payback and (maybe) Odonata!I don't think this will be homebrew-ED told me in a post, that he'd got the very first beta and that it'd be a low budget game! ;)
Ukko has said that a commercial version of this game will be made for Nintendo DS and after this the commercial version for GP2x will come then just wait ^^
I ain't got any news whether there is a ds version(also no news on the official page and on ign :blink: )
So I don't believe in a ds release! (though it'd be a must-have for me :D )

Also try Test Drive 2: The Duel, its just a fun racer imo (for the Genesis)

Back