Quick Questrion

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
How do you "make" characters (I did it before but cant do it again.

I play to work on a few games; a Final Fantasy fan game, a diablo type game and something else :)

this is the fun part
if you go into the entity editor under the menu, you can put an entity into the game
then hit select on the entity and then play around

~Octavious

the GUI is very contorted atm im afraid, but Oct is spot on.

my plan is basically to get all the feedback about what improvements are urgent, and to get them coded in asap.

read the editor.txt to learn how to use everything.

Contorted?

You put yorself down to much... Its very logical!

Deleted User posted on Apr 30 2004 at 04:36 PM said:
Contorted?

You put yorself down to much... Its very logical!
well, I'd say it's logic in a way, but in a different way, it's not :)

I'm just glad I'm around already so I can see how the progress on this goes, study on thing on the engine at a time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it has some logic, but its messy as being the first "draft" - i was more fussed with getting everything in than getting everything in order, the menus for instance.

"TILES" is used the most, yet its near the bottom of the menu, and if you press down at the bottom of a menu it doesn't go back to the top etc, these are all things im addressing atm :)

my general theory is, if anybody has a suggestion - implement it, if take note of what everybody says i can make it brilliant by trial and error :p lol

Pirotic posted on Apr 30 2004 at 05:46 PM said:
it has some logic at but its messy as being the first "draft" - i was more fussed with getting everything in than getting everything in order, the menus for instance.

"TILES" is used the most, yet its near the bottom of the menu, and if you press down at the bottom of a menu it doesn't go back to the top etc, these are all things im addressing atm :)

my general theory is, if anybody has a suggestion - implement it, if take note of what everybody says i can make it brilliant by trial and error :p lol
I advise you to change the name to : Deleted User'S RPG ENGINE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back