QEmu Android with copied whats app data?

I don't know if it can be done, but as an alternative, you can use the Terminal CLI application I have just built. As usually happens with CLI applications, usage might be a bit difficult at first, but once you get used to it (and recall that it supports auto-complete of commands and contacts with TAB key), it works really good. You can download it from the official repo.

The only drawback: maybe your contacts don't use Telegram...

Hi is that not the Android X86 Version?

Then will work it very slow but when its the Arm Version should it be goot possible.

Arm Virtualizing a Arm in Qemu takes not so much cpu Power then Arm emulating/Virtualizing a X86Cpu

Sound interresting,will see more this Evening ;)

The only drawback: maybe your contacts don't use Telegram...
I use my self jabber with otr but the smart phone kids today use whats app. And since I don't use facebook it is hard to communicate with them. Emails... nobody knows it today anymore :( .

Hi is that not the Android X86 Version?
I believe yes, would be better to choose the arm hf version. Lots of people are using whats app on tablets etc. If they could copy it to the Pandora (or Pyra), they would have no need for android. Whats app is the only android app i use.

Well. Qemu is an emulator. I am afraid that it will emulate a fu arm cpu even if it is running on an arm platform unless you can use virtualisation.

Well. Qemu is an emulator. I am afraid that it will emulate a fu arm cpu even if it is running on an arm platform unless you can use virtualisation.
Jep this will be terribly slow. But since it is about writing a text message I think this is ok, maybe you can even write it in super saxxon and just copy it into android :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to use whats app from the Pandora OS. And I think you need a sim card (or a emulated one) to use whats app.

Tried it Yesterday Evening with our Qemu Version but even on my Personal Computer very slow.

X86 Android is unusable on Arm Pandora with Qemu.

But maybe an Arm Virtualisation is realy a Idea.

That should be slow too but i think its like a 400-500MHZ Androidphone then.

That is a good Project for one.

With Qemu-Arm should be a Arm Virtualisation possible.

Thought the Same about Windows Mobile and found on Google that Windows Mobile is possible with QemuArm too but never got it worked here.

Back