Pyra Donations

I like the idea. But don't quite understand your second statement. Please elaborate "And when something goes wrong, then the keymat got more from me..."

I like the idea. But don't quite understand your second statement. Please elaborate "And when something goes wrong, then the keymat got more from me..."
I mean, the risc is on my side.
When you have an accident or what else after I donate that, than I will not get that money back (via paypal).

But I accept that small risc, because I would spend the money to the keymat. Did I make it understandable ? Sorry, english: 4, back in school long before and have my practise in the job

Hey Ryo! This is the part where you say "donate US$10,000 for me please"....

/jokes
 as you can see, with the help of ED, Ryo Hazuki get his donation.

oh I see it now, 10.000, sorry I wrote only 100 in the transfer ^_^

Okay, so I just got back from going into town.

Trying to make a donation from my bank was a nightmare.

I needed:

All my banking details

My ID Document

Postal Address and Residential address

then, I also needed:

ED's physical address (which I didn't have)

as well as from his banking details.

After filling out 3 pages of forms, and waiting to speak to someone about what to do seeing as I didn't have ED's address and certainly wasn't going to drive home to get it...

They tell me that out of the R350 I wanted to donate, R313 would be eaten up by transfer costs!

At that point I thanked them kindly and told them I had changed my mind.

Absurd!!!

..... So no donation from me until I've got my head wrapped around bitcoin...

@ED

You may want to include your address with your banking details for those who still want to donate via transfer.

Sometimes Im happy living in the netherlands, banking just seems so much easier here. To do a banktransfer just is one small online form I fill in, authorize (with an externa device) and it's done. I have the feeling that we in the netherlands are backwards in a lot of technology like trains, train payments, digital tax forms etc etc. But whenever I see these type of things happen in other countries Im not sure anymore. 

I guess we've turned into an online society, I cannot image anything we cannot deal with just using internet. Luckyly a lot of stuff still can be done offline... but a least there is an online equivalent if you desire one.

I think it was a case of 'nobody who works here knows any better'...

Which is common in this country.

but regardless, there's no way i'm doing a transfer if the costs are that ridiculous.

I think it was a case of 'nobody who works here knows any better'...

Which is common in this country.

but regardless, there's no way i'm doing a transfer if the costs are that ridiculous.
What currency is the R you were reffering too?

Ah I see rand... 24 euro on a total amount of 27 euro seems rediculous indeed.... the 24 euro on it self seems quite alot too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bank transfer seems to be complicated, but Inqui helped me out and I reimbursed him via PayPal.  Very easy going Inqui way :)
Surprisingly it's one of the most common and easiest transfer methods here in germany. Inner country wise it's always easier of course but even international you should not need much more than an IBAN number, they were made for exactly this.
R is for Rands, and is abbreviated as ZAR for currency conversion.

We have no currency symbol, just a capital R.

R29.99 etc...
I'm sure ED would be very happy with some Krugerrands. ;)

Right now, only payment via bank transfer and BitCoins are possible. PayPal closed the account a while ago as this page features emulators (yay!).
Oh no i wanted to Donate over Paypal 50 Euros for the Project this Evening.

No Bank on my daily Ways for normal Bank transfer :unsure:

Maybe i can dontate to the Shop itself via Paypal?

I know this has already been asked before...but I'll ask once more anyway.

Are the people who have donated going to have donator badge or indicator under their avatar/username display pic?

didn't quite figure it out the first time around (may have pressed the button twice... or thrice), thought I would go to some payment processing screen (instead of needing to go to my bank). but now there should be some extra change in ED's pocket. Sorry about the former, hope the latter helps.

Ed,  can I donate via Paypal using your email address?  You can then add it to the Pyra Keymat Donations fund and show it in the Donation meter.  Again, wife refuses to use Bank Transfer.

Back