Pyra debian with systemd?

No no no... the text is all wrong, here is the real song \o/: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/872212

That doesn't work under bash at least. First of all the apostrophe is taken as opening a string span, so it opens a continuation line to let you supply the closing apostophe. If you start with a capital, it's a file not found. If you do manage to fix both those, it's still pretty hard to write anything well formed enough that bash will recognise as a complete (if invalid) command, and it certainly wont scan by that point.

@levi Yeah... tried dosbox, but no luck there either, you get illegal command, but if you start with "if" the error is too descriptive to be fun... maybe on the commodore or spectrum+ emulator?

Works on my 486 card running in my Powermac, MS-DOS 6.2.

Attachments

• File 2016-06-01, 11 46 09 PM.jpeg
    File 2016-06-01, 11 46 09 PM.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
I still hope we can discuss knives some more.

In Louisiana, you can carry knives around, as long as they're not ballistics (falls under "hidden firearms" laws) or automatics. However, just like the rest of the South, not only are cops rarely ever experts on the laws, but also they enforce the laws (or don't) on a less-official, more "human" basis using common sense.

Now, it'd be 10000% unfair to blame the cops for not knowing any statutes regarding knife regulation (in that there aren't any); the laws are THAT vague. They're really forced to make judgment calls in this case. Basically, you can't carry an item whose single purpose is to do bodily harm. Knives are multi-purpose tools. Maybe a cop will find your push dagger, you'd get in trouble for a bit, and the cop lets you go because who the hell's gonna confiscate and process your push dagger just for your carrying it?

Now, New Orleans is just a clusterfuck. On one hand, a deputy could say the length of your knife's blade (that's single, so no 3 knives in your belt, 4 in the pockets and 1 hanging from your neck) cannot exceed the width of your hand (which hand? beats me). On the other hand, I highly doubt cops will care much if you have 12 bayonets dangling from your junk. I reckon you'd get more complaints from store managers, transplants from up north, and some random mom carrying her baby in a sling than the cops.

Basically, when it comes to knives, Louisiana is far from the draconian, restrictive, oppressive nature that plagues states like Ohio and New Yawk. Just use common sense. Don't dress like Kanye West and carry around a Masters of Defense Mark V ATAC knife (if anyone does own this knife, please hit me up). If you're in a button-down shirt and some jeans, then sure. Bring the whole damn armory.

In Germany, even the ownership (!) of fist knives, butterflys and any kind of spring and falling knives and Shurikens is completely forbidden.
An exception are spring knifes with max 8,5cm blade length when the blade comes out of the side.

It's forbidden to carry around fixed knifes with a blade length of over 12cm and knifes that can be opened with one hand.
At official events you're not allowed to carry around any knife and it isn't allowed to use pepper spray against humans (good luck defending against our trending imported rape mobs, ladies).

Punishments range up to 3 years of prison or a fine for owning and carrying a butterfly
and if you carry around a knife that isn't illegal but doesn't match the criteria of "legal to carry" a fine of up to 10.000€ can be charged.

Some source:
http://dejure.org/gesetze/WaffG/52.html
http://dejure.org/gesetze/WaffG/53.html
http://www.ferner-alsdorf.de/rechts...sanwalt-butterfly-faustmesser-wurfstern/8494/

Self defense is practically forbidden in Germany anyway, if you had training in martial arts and clubbered some attackers, some judges will define your body as a weapon and charge you accordingly.

Those laws have become increasingly worse over the last years and weren't so extreme when I began my training in European martial arts with rapiers and swords back then.

Last edited:
And self locking one hand knifes, also are forbitten in germany to carry, unless you have a good reason..

Opinel is fine because the fibro look (tm)
Thats a ring which prefents the blade from open or close if you dotnt want this..

So its pretty save..

The mechanics itself are pretty easy, and these knifes are quite easy too mod..

I like my green opinel, and it was dam cheap, about 12 €..

This knife is for knife tasks, as its easyer to clean up after use than my big swiss army knife you sah also on my picture..

You cant go wrong whit a Opinel and a Swiss Army Knife in most states of europe..

[advocate]

Ah.
Well of course you would defend your species, your way of being.

You seem happy to 'write off' those damaged beyond repair. I am making the statement that it is an atrocity of your species that they are damaged at all... and that your casual disregard of their value in defense of a system that works 'good enough' for the 'agenda' of 'mankind' is indicative of further atrocity.

That you do not apply 'conscience' towards other species and value systems... understand that we encourage humanity to develop and hold whichever values you choose... but not if you pose a threat to us and others of our kind.
Humanity is isolated for a reason.
Think on that.

Consider also if will allow yourselves to be led into war... because that is what you face if you persist and somehow manage to bypass our attentions.

Understand also that humanity would already be extinct if we didn't recognise your potential. But there is a lot of pressure to remove you as a threat... There is a strong argument that you are incapable of changing your ways... We have proven that it is indeed possible. .. However, very few of our test subjects survive under the current system... Most commit suicide. Or are... murdered.

very few are able to make any lasting impact on human consciousness as a whole.

Understand also that you were created to be hosts, and that your conditioning encourages that function.
That in itself is grounds for your extermination.
Consider yourselves fortunate, that we are involved in your development at all.

We are not your enemy, though you treat us as such.

For me, a knife is a tool, and i ditnt got the situation, that i had too defeat myself whit a weapon..
In most german citys, you just need a bit of "think for yourself" to live save,
If somewhone is criminal enought too wants to make something criminal, than he wouldnt care about the german weapon rights..

In some Countrys in the USA, there are even Flametrowers alowed for the volks to own, but there were banned in every Army of the world..
So weapon laws where quite absurd somethimes..

I wouldnt be surprise, if somewhone gets jailed for a Pocketknife in the US, but not for the AK he also carrys..

Ah.
Well of course you would defend your species, your way of being.

A species that you yourself are a member of, whether you entertain fantasies to the opposite or not. That you voluntarily drop out is a decision on your part, and as such you shouldn't expect any sympathy or attention in a positive sense.

We are not your enemy, though you treat us as such.

But you hate ... everyone. You said so.

... and it isn't allowed to use pepper spray against humans (good luck defending against our trending imported rape mobs, ladies).
AFAIK you may carray pepper spray for the purpose of defending yourself against animal attack. And if you happen to carry it around it should be ok to use it against humans if those humans happen to be attacking you. Am I mistaken? After all we are animals, too. Or are you a mushroom? :)

It's forbidden to carry around fixed knifes with a blade length of over 12cm and knifes that can be opened with one hand.
Curiously, the last vegetable knife I bought was German-made, and 15cm long. Unlike a lot of other cooking knives I've bought, it didn't come in a vacuum pack you needed to cut open with scissors, but a straightforward cardboard presentation case that you could open with one hand in a bag. Given how much I paid for it, I'm not likely to go and do something that's likely to get me arrested with it, but it did make me wonder what the laws about carrying knives were in this country. As was I went straight home with it.

@levi It's not that everybody here is wearing a kitchen knife at his/her belt. ;) It's just that you shouldn't attack a German cutting his/her veggies.

Those laws have become increasingly worse over the last years and were't so extreme when I began my training in European martial arts with rapiers and swords back then.
Are you allowed to carry swords? As I believe I have mentioned before, we have places here where you don't need anything special to open carry a firearm (although they are not permitted in certain locations), although you may get questioned by the cops. Yet the little fixed blade knives I mentioned are illegal in some of those same places...

In some Countrys in the USA, there are even Flametrowers alowed for the volks to own, but there were banned in every Army of the world..
So weapon laws where quite absurd somethimes..

In Louisiana, a license is required for the transfer of firearms as defined in the law, which, for whatever stupid ass reason, includes flamethrowers. However, New Orleans doesn't usually go by the rest of the state's laws, so defining a flamethrower as a firearm is always subject to change.

Why don't we have laws regulating flamethrowers specifically in LA? Because no one bat-shit crazy enough has wound up in a scenario where they got caught with their flamethrower and the court decided that it was intended to be used as an incendiary device. It is treated the same as a pistol with the serial number scratched off (gun laundering being a serious problem in New Orleans), so don't go trying to get a carry permit for your flamethrower.

I wouldnt be surprise, if somewhone gets jailed for a Pocketknife in the US, but not for the AK he also carrys..

If you actually get caught with an AK in the city, then the race between cops and gangsters to get you might actually break the space-time continuum.

Texas, on the other hand, is actually insane.

It probably depends on what sort of AK/clone it is. Some that are inspired by them are being sold for hunting and range use (check Saiga, they even have a 12 gauge thingy). Seeing how popular ARs have become, especially M4 clones, I don't think anyone would bat an eye at an AK in most places.

Back