Beta ptitSeb's Beta Lair

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
I tried to center the picture, but meh... It's slow anyway, so I don't think it's worth spending too much time on it. At least not on the Pandora.

ingoreis

Advanced Member
Staff member
I do understand that Tapir would be too slow for Fun.
It is like the Opensource Playstation2 Emulator from Purei.org which i wished for us.

It could run but unplayable.
..but it would be fun to have one..
..maybe you can See about it for a PND?

I am happy to have compiled Things for experimenting with it.

Also i will try with Tapir other Commando Line Setting and maybe i find a Way with experimenting and a little Luck.
Maybe i ca try to run it with OmapDSS vor GL or other Methods.

The Opensource PlayStation Emulator from Purei.org named Play!

Work Fine in my Mobile Phone here.

Btw.. Die anyone tried just for Fun PCSX2 Linux Version with Box86 ?

I do not expect that it Work..but it shure would be fun :)

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Last edited:

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi all,

@ptitSeb : looks like "To The Moon" has been updated on GOG. The Linux installer file's name is no longer gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh. I renamed the file to gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh for your data extractor to work, and data extraction completed successfully. The main menu seemed normal enough, but in game it didn't make any sense. The two doctors appeared to be floating above some weird background, and text was not displayed at all...

Could you please have a look ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Hi all,

@ptitSeb : looks like "To The Moon" has been updated on GOG. The Linux installer file's name is no longer gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh. I renamed the file to gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh for your data extractor to work, and data extraction completed successfully. The main menu seemed normal enough, but in game it didn't make any sense. The two doctors appeared to be floating above some weird background, and text was not displayed at all...

Could you please have a look ?

Cheers, Magic Sam
Ok, I'll give it look later.