Psx4gp2x Savestates

dosteridge

I play, therefore I am?
Website
Visit site
Hi all, upgraded my firmware the otherday to try psx4gp2x and WOW, what an amazing emulator, When I get paid I will be donating, I wasnt expecting it to be so good :D

I have been playing Resident Evil but can not use savestates. I have searched and found people saying that savestates are working for them, but does anybody know how?

In the menu it just says they are disabled and I cant find a way to enable them.

Thank you :)

Savestates work, but they are buggy at the moment. They might work for a while but could eventually corrupt. Zodttd and the other devs are more concerned with improving performance at the moment, but I'm sure they'll improve savestates and things like that after.

The only thing I can think of that's actually disabled right now is sound.

I see, I just got a bit excited about playing resident evil on a handheld, its so impressive B)

I had been playing on a full charge for ages, got quite into it and the batteries went, back to the start I guess <_<

I will go and rip some other games and try them out :)

dosteridge posted on Jul 27 2006 at 07:32 PM said:
I see, I just got a bit excited about playing resident evil on a handheld, its so impressive B)
Nintendo DS anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
K-teto posted on Jul 27 2006 at 07:55 PM said:
Nintendo DS anyone?

I'd rather stick to Pheonix Wright and Trauma Center, thanks

K-teto posted on Jul 27 2006 at 07:55 PM said:
Nintendo DS anyone?
what an abomination. A disgrace to the original if you ask me.

Yes I was referring to the original, and I should of said "playing resident evil on the gp2x is so impressive"

So, has anybody got savestates to work for resident evil? :unsure:

Edit:Typo's

Not sure if it's specifically a problem with RE, but I've gotten them to work on FF7 with no problems. Where it says the savestate is disabled, it has the # "0". You need to push the right shoulder button (I think) to change this to a "1" or higher. Then you can save and load savestate "1".

Not the shoulder button: you just need to push the stick to the Right.

Back