Psx4gp2x

FatalFart

Still Fresh
Ihave downloaded psx4gp2x and i have put the sph1001 thingy in the directory. and i downloaded Magic Iso, and made an iso for spyro the dragon (the first 1) then i run the app in games, and then in stuck basicly...i press HOME, select LOAD GAME[STATE] OPTIONS and LOAD SELECTED GAME... i select the ISO, and it says somit like "Loading" then after a while, "Load success" and then that dissapears, and the screen is just black...cant close it unless i switch off the gp2x.. Please help me!

I use a GP2X F-200

Thank you very much

It may be that the game isn't compatible. I am not for sure. I know there is a wiki some where with a compatibility list. Do you have another game you could try?

Try turning on the display framerate/stats option to see if the game is actually frozen or just moving really slow.
Have any other games worked? It's possible that you have a bad version of the BIOS.
There is a good chance that the game is just not compatible, though.

EDIT: Just thought of another thing--it could be MagicISO. I remember someone mentioning it doesn't create "true" ISO files.

Dont use magic iso it does something incorrrect to the ISO.
I use ultraiso and have had success. Also test your iso using a windows based emu like epsxe ot psx.

Back