Psx4gp2x Public Beta 4 Released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont knwo if someone has already asked this but does save states from a pc psx emu like epsxe work on psx4gp2x ? coz some games do actually work but seem to stop just as they are about to go into an fmv or intro type thingy. So if you coudl start teh game then load the state quickly you coudl miss out the intro and maybe play the game ?

CABBAGES posted on Oct 7 2006 at 02:49 PM said:
I dont knwo if someone has already asked this but does save states from a pc psx emu like epsxe work on psx4gp2x ? coz some games do actually work but seem to stop just as they are about to go into an fmv or intro type thingy. So if you coudl start teh game then load the state quickly you coudl miss out the intro and maybe play the game ?
Dunno, but normal saves do.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just tryed an epsxe save state and it didnt work. i know normal memory card saves work but you cant get to the memory card load screen in the games im talking about :(

Oh well heres another video

Resident evil 3 VIDEO

I turned sound off in it somewhere and it did speed it up a bit then i turned sound back on.

Memory cards might not work with a low vsync value. Try with it around 15000 and it should work.

Mh strange,
it seems the last alpha shows up a different square logo (i think its of the intro video) than the last beta4 shows. maybe is the video playback broken?

(ff9)

When you load a game, is there a long waiting time for the game to start up? I leave the setting as 200 when I start up the emulator and select Legend of Mana.iso to play. I just get a black screen when I do so. I'm wondering if i'm impatient or should I set the overclock to a lot more than 200...

Tinnus posted on Oct 7 2006 at 03:54 PM said:
Memory cards might not work with a low vsync value. Try with it around 15000 and it should work.

I mean it gets t olike the konami logo then wont go any further so you cant use memory card saves but if save states worked from a pc emu then you could jump straight into the game.

Can someone make a video of Command & Conquer running with this latest version? It could persuade one of my friends to get a GP2X :p

Sonistar posted on Oct 7 2006 at 07:23 PM said:
scotland won scotland won scotland WOON, SCOTLAND WON SCOTLAND WON SCOTLAND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Unbelievable yet true! I feel a sense of national pride...now just to get this emulator working...

Moonchild posted on Oct 7 2006 at 08:44 PM said:
scotland won scotland won scotland WOON, SCOTLAND WON SCOTLAND WON SCOTLAND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Unbelievable yet true! I feel a sense of national pride...now just to get this emulator working...

wtf, gp2x, psx, anyone? ;)

Yes, rather.

Umm, I have tried countless times to load Legend of Mana from a raw ISO file, I leave the clockspeed at 200 though have tried it at 265 and 250. When I click I get only a black screen and nothing else...any tips for getting it to load?

messs about with the v sync. Try going straight down to the lowest one 584 then move up a bit at a time and see what happens.

Moonchild posted on Oct 7 2006 at 03:00 PM said:
Yes, rather.

Umm, I have tried countless times to load Legend of Mana from a raw ISO file, I leave the clockspeed at 200 though have tried it at 265 and 250. When I click I get only a black screen and nothing else...any tips for getting it to load?

.bin is a lot more compatible, use my guide in my sig to do this.

If you only have it "pirated" and not "solid," mount it with daemon tools and the guide works exactly the same except using the mounted drive =)

More than England did....Congratulations to Scotland on a well deserved win. And this comes from an English man who has now lived in Scotland for the past 8 years.

Here is all the videos i made

resident evil 3 video

timecrisis

thrill kill

tenchu video

medal of honour 1

medal of honour 2

echonight

music

beatmania

dracula resurrection

discworld 2

jojo`s bizarre adventure

and the best and fastest one so far is CONSTRUCTOR

winapa posted on Oct 7 2006 at 08:35 PM said:

More than England did....Congratulations to Scotland on a well deserved win. And this comes from an English man who has now lived in Scotland for the past 8 years.

I know it is off topic but - A fantastic result for Scotland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back