Lumix V0.1 Public Beta Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
gade released a first Public Beta of Lumix, a game similar to the fantastic puzzlegame Lumines for the PSP (the only game I own for the PSP, btw)

Lumix.jpg

Right now graphic is simple and it doesnt have sound. But it's already playable and a real good start :)

Download: Lumix v0.1 Public Beta
Homepage: http://yolohagoporeldinero.blog-fx.com/
Quelle: http://www.gp32spain.com/

I don't understand the rules of the game.
I appeared to be doing well, then all of a sudden game over.

It is very good. I'd love to see this evolve.

looks great, ive played lumines before and loved it and this looks liek a great clone (it would be cool to have something like beat2x where you could DL new somg packs) once sound is added

Not one to spam a thread, Though i don't believe i'm actually doing that now.

But, Is there a very slim chance that us mere GP32 owners could possibly have a port of this, Pwitty pwees. :D

I'll go now *Shuts door behind him*

**BANG!!!!**

Trooper

a game similar to the fantastic puzzlegame Lumines for the PSP (the only game I own for the PSP, btw)
Dude, you need to get Loco Roco... And Lumines is boring, what's so great about it? :huh: I've played so much better puzzle games on my Zodiac... Psarakia and Paintball beat the shit out of this. Can't someone complete that Every Extend clone? Now that is a game worth playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
a game similar to the fantastic puzzlegame Lumines for the PSP (the only game I own for the PSP, btw)
Dude, you need to get Loco Roco... And Lumines is boring, what's so great about it? :huh: I've played so much better puzzle games on my Zodiac... Psarakia and Paintball beat the shit out of this. Can't someone complete that Every Extend clone? Now that is a game worth playing!

true the zodiac does pwn...and has some great puzzlers...say wha twas that one i think it was zap-em...now that was a game....and which game was Every Extend?

Lumines is great! It is a more methodical game, but it can be very challenging and fun.

Cervante: "FInally a worthy puzzle game"

Great people think alike :ph34r:

Back