Ps1 On The Gp32? What Could Come Of This?

Yeah some people think of the actual vibrations as sound and others think of Sound as being in your mind. So unless we see definative definition that we can agree the question can't be answered. Anyways the question will never be answered; explained in Tobriand's Q Pys post.

Maybe it would be better aiming to Code the EMulator for Specific Games for example Ridge Racer... Like What they Did with that SILENT HILL Release for the PC. The Coders just Fiddled with a PSX Emulator and changed bits to get it to work perfectly for Silent Hill on the PC... But, They released the Silent Hill Image with there work, so I cant give you a link to it as it will be classed as "Warez")

Steve-O posted on Oct 25 2004 at 11:35 AM said:
Maybe it would be better aiming to Code the EMulator for Specific Games for example Ridge Racer... Like What they Did with that SILENT HILL Release for the PC. The Coders just Fiddled with a PSX Emulator and changed bits to get it to work perfectly for Silent Hill on the PC... But, They released the Silent Hill Image with there work, so I cant give you a link to it as it will be classed as "Warez")
Tis a good idea but not many coders will have the time to do such a thing...

And besides I don't think he is going for "End Results" it is just a technical exercise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back