Come On You Guys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsfan151933

Still Fresh
Ok i got my gp2x when it came out and i was excited at first but then i realized it couldnt even play snes so i figured id wait until things got up to speed and see if that helped so i did and now its 3 months later and a snes emu is almost finished but not quit.....but what makes me mad is that a lot of people are focused on one emu.. the psx when gba and snes are perfected yet or dont work fully but all the attention is on psx ....what i would like is to start out small then work ourselves up to psx not just go head first... plus if all of you seperate developers worked together im sure we could get something going pretty fast instead of all doing your seperate emus just take a break and work together to make it go a lot faster.. Also right now i just ordered 50 dollars worth of books on programming and linux so i can help out eventually but in the mean time why not have the ones who cant program search for source codes and alll the tedious work that you dont have to know how to program to do. So if we all work together and have our seperate jobs then we can get a lot more accomplished.....

if i ruffled any feathers i am sorry but i feel it had to be proposed as an idea.
and thank youagain..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back