Prototype Impressions + Mupen64Plus With Loz: Ocarina Of Time

This is really cool Adventus :)
I don't mind some frameskip, or running it at a lower resolution, but laggy sound just kills a game for me. I hope I can turn down some other stuff (gfx probably won't matter, it's not limited by the gfx anyway is it?) and get sound working fullspeed on OoT. Thanks a lot for the video though, and your thoughts. I've been wondering how thick it would feel.

Yeah, I must samewhat tell myself that this is awesome, missing sound.

Anyway, good job. Seems to run very fluent.

It's the same with psx4dingoo. Some games are running quite well, but without sound, I have no interest in playing them.

The only games I have ever played on N64 (on real hardware and under emulation) are Mario64 and MarioCart. If those run fine, I'll be a happy bunny.

D.

Tokiopop said:
r00tw00t said:
You're so annoying, megabyte
Fixed.

Oh no, you hurt my feelings.

r00tw00t here is a Shampoo recommendation for you.
cry_baby_shampoo.gif

Attachments

• cry_baby_shampoo.gif
    cry_baby_shampoo.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks already very fast, I think even Frameskip 1 will help to have a "Fullspeed" impression. :)
Because Overclocking may not be an valid option anymore for making games faster (?) I hope the Emulator(s) are trimmed to run at Standard Clocking or at least some slightly Overclocking that don't make Craigix angry. ^^"""

How many performance can be put out of the Emulator just by using a lower Resolution (320x240 ore something like this)? And what would be better for the Performance: i.e. 640x480 with no Anti Aliasing or 320x240 with Anti Aliasing for the typical N64 "smooth" look? :)

megabyte said:
Tokiopop said:
r00tw00t said:
You're so annoying, megabyte
Fixed.

Oh no, you hurt my feelings.

r00tw00t here is a Shampoo recommendation for you.
cry_baby_shampoo.gif

How can I hurt your feelings if I find your signature annoying? It's nothing personal.

Attachments

• cry_baby_shampoo.gif
    cry_baby_shampoo.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 110
hahaha, i cant believe the troll of MBytesecurity came here, are you going to deface these boards too?

hows your life going after your LastDragon showed your doctorate certificate was a big lie made on photoshop?

please stop trolling or any atempt to deface these boards. (btw did you mess with pandorapress?)

HEY GRUSO, if your web was atacked im mostly sure he did it. (well at least thats what i would believe 2 years ago)

Back on topic, nice VID!, now i just need a topic refering to PSX controlls over pandora playing Ape Scape, or Ace Combat

@ MB, youre not famous, at least on the happy words, i remember you as another idiot defacing webs, but what i remember is that
you were the only one defacing doctorate certificates, XD.
by the way, 7 years ago i believe you were on diapers, it was between 3 or 1 year ago.
also btw none of my websites got defaced it was one of my friends ones.
lemme check if i have your on web attacks log drawer. i thought you grown up, most of the ones i know did.

DroneB Dev said:
hahaha, i cant believe the troll of MBytesecurity came here, are you going to deface these boards too?

hows your life going after your LastDragon showed your doctorate certificate was a big lie made on photoshop?

please stop trolling or any atempt to deface these boards. (btw did you mess with pandorapress?)

HEY GRUSO, if your web was atacked im mostly sure he did it. (well at least thats what i would believe 2 years ago)

Back on topic, nice VID!, now i just need a topic refering to PSX controlls over pandora playing Ape Scape, or Ace Combat

Wow am I that famous already?
I defaced your website over 7 years ago, I think it's time to move on buddy. Good luck with your life.

megabyte said:
Kyosys said:
megabyte - bacteria?

Oh so that's the secret to achieve 985 posts? .

KUDOS , clap clap clap.
Nobody values post count. What I'm asking is if you're the same megabyte who also goes by bacteria.

Kyosys said:
megabyte said:
Kyosys said:
megabyte - bacteria?

Oh so that's the secret to achieve 985 posts? .

KUDOS , clap clap clap.
Nobody values post count. What I'm asking is if you're the same megabyte who also goes by bacteria.
Alright I'll give you that one, I thought you used it as a weird insult. No I'm not that guy. I've always used this nickname

Back