Problems With The Battery And Unable To Connect Via Wifi

TheEnt

Still Fresh
Hello,

I have just received my pandora 2 days ago and I am having some problems. The first one perhaps is only a configuration problem. I have tried to connect to my wifi router but no success. I have changed my router to all configurations (wpa, wep and open) but no luck, it is not able to connect using any configuration. Don't know what I am doing wrong. I also have tried to use the ifconfig, ifup and iwconfig commands to make it work but nothing. If I don't manage to make it work I will post here a full report asking for help. My htc dream works fine and my game consoles too so I don't know what is wrong. Anyway if someone can give me a good link for instructions in configuring the wifi I would appreciate.

On the other hand something I don't like at all is the battery. It does not fit well (well, in fact it seems to be smaller than the place where it has to fit) and when I move the pandora it shuts down. And even sometimes it is not able to recharge due to this problem. Anyone has also this problem or it is a defect of my unit?

Thanks to all of you!

Back