Actiontec Router Problems

New question. does the pandora follow linux commandline support? like SU and pump -i

what is the SU password for all pandora devices. my default does not work

Last edited by a moderator:
The su password is yours, its the password for your username.  Where are you from, maybe we can hook you up with a new router.

Its the firmware on your router thats bad, the hardware is perfectly fine. If it has openwrt support i suggest installing that.

The su password is yours, its the password for your username.  Where are you from, maybe we can hook you up with a new router.

Its the firmware on your router thats bad, the hardware is perfectly fine. If it has openwrt support i suggest installing that.
it will break my router. i will no longer have fios. nor internet. its gets internet from verizon and i would have to call them to get the ok, plus i have no phone

the su password prompt says authentication failure.

the su password prompt says authentication failure.
su will fail like that.. we have a sudeors system..

to run something as root you can:

sudo command_that_needs_root

it will prompt for a password and it's just your normal login password.

the pump -i did not work. always operation failed

EDIT: this seems like mission impossible to connect this pandora to  my wireless router. are you sure its not a faulty pandora? shenmue has his connected without any config needed on his router.

i dont want to send this back in to get a replacement because its going to ship back to ohio when im in d.c.

Have you tried specifying the wireless device? otherwise it defaults to the ethernet device eth0

sudo pump -i wlan0

EDIT: this seems like mission impossible to connect this pandora to  my wireless router. are you sure its not a faulty pandora? shenmue has his connected without any config needed on his router.

i dont want to send this back in to get a replacement because its going to ship back to ohio when im in d.c.
The Pandora is not faulty, I don't think, because you're able to connect to other wireless network outside of your house.  It's gotta be the settings on your router.  If you have a spare wireless router, connect it to your Verizon router and try to connect your pandora through this new router.  See if it works.  If not, wait for the Netgear dongle...

The Pandora is not faulty, I don't think, because you're able to connect to other wireless network outside of your house.  It's gotta be the settings on your router.  If you have a spare wireless router, connect it to your Verizon router and try to connect your pandora through this new router.  See if it works.  If not, wait for the Netgear dongle...
waiting for dongle.

In the meantime  i will be playing some of the best games ported to the open pandora. i.e. DraStic and Stepmania (YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH) and also Parsec. :D

also. is there a way to increase fps in the powder toy? it runs at 5fps. on my computer is 100x faster than that. running at 60. and 700 when fpslock is off

I am going to open a new topic somewhere in this forum.

is there a way to increase fps in the powder toy? it runs at 5fps. on my computer is 100x faster than that. running at 60. and 700 when fpslock is off

Yes, overclock your Pandora. 

If you are still wondering whether the WIFI is faulty (requires repair under warranty) on your Pandora then try it with some of the connections that worked previously, there is a very small chance that something could have gone wrong between you testing it and it working and then testing it at home.

PS : Any chance you could edit your signature to something like :

Proud owner of an open pandora. <3

The long line of underscores plays havoc with formatting when I view the site on mobile devices.

PS : Any chance you could edit your signature to something like : ________________________________________ Proud owner of an open pandora. <3 The long line of underscores plays havoc with formatting when I view the site on mobile devices.
Nope. going to wait for netgear dongle.

sig stays the same.

Here is the problem your Sig is causing, please show a bit of respect for your fellow forum users and make the alteration as requested. Not a big deal but it would be much appreciated.

Screenshot_2013-08-12-18-03-27.png

Here is the problem your Sig is causing, please show a bit of respect for your fellow forum users and make the alteration as requested. Not a big deal but it would be much appreciated.
Can the site be programmed to block long sig?  If so I suggest this check needs to be put in in order to stop this and eliminate unnecessary fights?

How do i connect internet via usb connection. through my samsung galaxy s3

Found it out. :DDDDD

Back