Battery Problems And Wifi

TheEnt

Still Fresh
Hello,

I have just received my pandora 2 days ago and I am having some problems. The first one perhaps is only a configuration problem. I have tried to connect to my wifi router but no success. I have changed my router to all configurations (wpa, wep and open) but no luck, it is not able to connect using any configuration. Don't know what I am doing wrong. I also have tried to use the ifconfig, ifup and iwconfig commands to make it work but nothing. If I don't manage to make it work I will post here a full report asking for help. My htc dream works fine and my game consoles too so I don't know what is wrong. Anyway if someone can give me a good link for instructions in configuring the wifi I would appreciate.

On the other hand something I don't like at all is the battery. It does not fit well (well, in fact it seems to be smaller than the place where it has to fit) and when I move the pandora it shuts down. And even sometimes it is not able to recharge due to this problem. Anyone has also this problem or it is a defect of my unit?

Thanks to all of you

TheEnt said:

On the other hand something I don't like at all is the battery. It does not fit well (well, in fact it seems to be smaller than the place where it has to fit) and when I move the pandora it shuts down. And even sometimes it is not able to recharge due to this problem. Anyone has also this problem or it is a defect of my unit?

Seem to remember reading that the battery has to be in some kind of enclosure before inserting it into the Pandora. Is that the case with yours? Not got mine yet so it's hard to be of much help.

As for the WIFI issues, have you read the other threads on this section relating to WIFI issues?

PS Welcome to the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Loon said:
TheEnt said:

Seem to remember reading that the battery has to be in some kind of enclosure before inserting it into the Pandora. Is that the case with yours? Not got mine yet so it's hard to be of much help.

As for the WIFI issues, have you read the other threads on this section relating to WIFI issues?

PS Welcome to the forums.

Thanks Mr Loon for the reply and for the welcome :) .

The battery was already inserted in its place when I opened the package so I guess it is ok (and there are not much peripherals in the package to be used as an enclosure).

Regarding the wifi issues I have read several threads speaking of disconnections but for me it doesn't connect for the first time so I guess this is not the same issue. Maybe my router has something strange but being able to connect using other gadgets it doesn't seem so :-/..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back