Problem W/gpengine + Blazing Lazers

major_tom

Still Fresh
I just got GPengine, and I wanted to play one of favourite ever shooters, (Blazing Lazers) but there's a tiny problem, whenever i beat the boss on the first level the screen goes all garbled and the graphics get messed up, they turn into a series of confusing blocks! Is anyone else having this problem? Can I fix it?

unfortunatly I dont think it canbe fixed unless they work on the emulator more, I've tried the japanese, english and even the special stage versions and they all crack like that after the first boss.

We'll just have to wait for someone to improve the Emu. :(

The ryleh turbo graphx aint cmin out i dont think,I dont see why he didnt just carry on with the last one maybe incase he phuxxed it upp?

blipped4 posted on Feb 15 2004 at 12:44 PM said:
The ryleh turbo graphx aint cmin out i dont think,I dont see why he didnt just carry on with the last one maybe incase he phuxxed it upp?
What last one ???. If you mean GPEngine, Currently the best one available on the GP32. That was done by Black and some other guy. I don`t think the source is available, So ryleh carriyng on with it is not possible.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back