GP Engine 0.4 Problem

MilkyBar Kid

Still Fresh
I keep getting graphics corruptions on Blazing Lazers, the game starts Ok and progresses through the first level then gets to the same point every time and all of the graphic get corrupted, restarting the GP32 and reloading the game seems to be the only resolution.

Is it an emulator problem or a dodgy ROM?

Try using the Japanese version, it's called "Gunhed". Exact same game, just a different (and interesting) title screen. :)

Japanese PCE games tend to emulate with less problems because US games used an encryption. But if it's an emu issue, then the Jap version may still have the same problem - please post here and let us know if you try it.

I tried Gunhed last night and got exactly the same problem. I guess it is an emulator issue.

i was just going to make this same exact post on the board, but someone beat me to it.. hope it gets fixed so i can play through this great game, one of my fave's!!

the rest of the emulator is great , top-notch job to the authors!!

(btw, aeroblasters won't seem to load either... sound in legendary axe is really bad too.. perhaps we should get a compatibility list up and running)

Back