Presentation at the Amiga Meeting Bad Bramstedt/Germany

Palmiga

Hello.

I am one of the organizer of the Amiga Meeting in Bad Bramstedt/Germany.

The Amiga Meeting is a well known event for all users of the Amiga-platform including Classic, OS4, MorphOS, AROS and emulators. Last year we had our 10th Anniversary.

Its also an event for developers to show there products to up to 50 users in a relaxed atmosphere.

It would be a highlight if any user out there could visit the Amiga Meeting this year to show his/her Pandora. We offer him or her the special developer-cost of 65Euro for the whole weekend (room, 2x breakfast, 2x dinner and access for the meeting).

For more information visit www.amigameeting.de or contact me at palmiga (ad) gmx dot de :-D

Hello.

I am one of the organizer of the Amiga Meeting in Bad Bramstedt/Germany.

The Amiga Meeting is a well known event for all users of the Amiga-platform including Classic, OS4, MorphOS, AROS and emulators. Last year we had our 10th Anniversary.

Its also an event for developers to show there products to up to 50 users in a relaxed atmosphere.

It would be a highlight if any user out there could visit the Amiga Meeting this year to show his/her Pandora. We offer him or her the special developer-cost of 65Euro for the whole weekend (room, 2x breakfast, 2x dinner and access for the meeting).

For more information visit www.amigameeting.de or contact me at palmiga (ad) gmx dot de :-D
You should pm evildragon on the forums maybe he,s german and part of pandora team.there are 900 or so pandora owners now.

Sounds like a fun holiday for Ed.

...was that sarcasm? No...hm, I doubt it ;)

I think somebody should go, the Amiga user mob could actually be good for the Pandora community, as anyone capable of maintaining and using an Amiga is clearly intelligent :) and there are probably a few good programmers out there (kernel devs??? Asm hackers???). And a near-if-not-fullspeed Amiga emulator(not sure if that's Amiga 500 or one of the newer ones tho) in your pocket would attract at least a few there, naturally - I state the obvious here ;) .

I wish I had an Amiga ;) :'(

And yeah, ED does need a holiday, but Craig should be taking holidays too!

[…]

I wish I had an Amiga ;) :'(

And yeah, ED does need a holiday, but Craig should be taking holidays too!

I wish I had a working Amiga mouse :'(

[digression]

If someone want to donate/sell at cheap price an original "Tank" Amiga 500 mouse, PM me!

Amiga Mouse by Gürkan Sengün, from Wikimedia Commons

To be honest, all I need are the plastic parts : the mouse I bought with my Amiga was badly repaired and seem to have been used as a dog toy… But the electronic components are still ok (I just have to change the right button's microswitch).

[/ digression ]

The ability of the Pandora to run Amiga 500 games is what definitively made me pre-order.

It would be great to have the Amiga community taking an active part in the Pandora community.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah amiga pandora connections would be good.Someone on the german forums might go to this.

Thanx for all your answer.

Its also possible to visit us for only one day (saturday) and show us the Pandora. Then its all free for you, except room and eating.

I will support you or maybe do the presentation by myself. Its no problem, because i do it very often. :-D

Same here and yeah, the Amiga mouse is indeed one of the greatest mice ever :D
Really? I've had three Amigas and the stock mice always went bad relatively quickly, and were never that great to begin with (buttons kind of tough, and clunky DPI). I always replaced them with "beetle" mice...better DPI, lighter clickier buttons...but they went bad pretty quickly also. At least they were cheap at the time...

Back