Preorders Have Started.

Gruso said:
Dear Monty,

Your posts kinda suck.

Gruso
Dear Craig and Eds sex slave cornhole cleaner and all around ass kisser your posts are no better :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Your faecal fixation is matched only by your Pandora fixation, which seems to have persisted since you sold both your units a month ago. They're both niche interests and I would not judge you for either of them. Trolling is not the correct way of dealing with them though, and if it persists we will, sadly, have to let you go.

Miner49er said:
Has quasist recently been heartbroken or something? Or has he always been like that?
Option 2 ;)

quasist said:
DaMummy said:
nearly all of quasist's games are available for the OpenPandora, so his troll argument is invalid.
You are so immature and stupid(target audience of pissdora), ever heard of opensource?
no, but i have heard of you going out of your way to get your games on the pandora, and i dont remember seeing AAAA as open source. so thank you, you damn ruski

DaMummy said:
no, but i have heard of you going out of your way to get your games on the pandora, and i dont remember seeing AAAA as open source. so thank you, you damn ruski
AAAA is GPLv2 like all the other Quasist' games

Wow, this was possibly one of the most entertaining threads yet.....I check these boards once in a while, like every couple of weeks or so just to see what the status is, and it seems there's quite a few dissenters now....kinda sad, given this is something that is not a mainstream product, but literally was thought up by a bunch of guys out of someone's house, which is also handmade!

So you kinda have to forgive the entire process that this really was pulled together by a team of like 5 people that had an idea, and stuck with it. If you don't like it, then don't buy, or sell whatever you got, and go the fuck home. Don't troll around on here acting like you know what the hell you are talking about, and have the balls to act like OpenPandora hasn't addressed its issues. You wanna tell me who else can successfully bring a new product to a market that's already saturated, who doesn't have the background, the capital, or the experience, like sony and nintendo?

Go whine to someone else about how much your life sucks.

DSR

Gruso said:
Your faecal fixation is matched only by your Pandora fixation, which seems to have persisted since you sold both your units a month ago. They're both niche interests and I would not judge you for either of them. Trolling is not the correct way of dealing with them though, and if it persists we will, sadly, have to let you go.

Miner49er said:
Has quasist recently been heartbroken or something? Or has he always been like that?
Option 2 ;)
Banning me would only prove to everyone here these forums arn't as open as openpissdora and it would prove your ed and craigs rimjob boy. eatting their browneye just to be a mod is sick.

MontyQ said:
Gruso said:

Miner49er said:
Option 2 ;)
Banning me would only prove to everyone here these forums arn't as open as openpissdora and it would prove your ed and craigs rimjob boy. eatting their browneye just to be a mod is sick.

I'm fairly certain that breaking the forum rules is grounds for a ban, whether or not you like the Pandora. If you get banned for being twat, it doesn't prove anything about the mods' relationship with the Pandora... It just proves that you're a twat.

D.

Openpissdora defenders must eat bowneyes and take golden umpa lumpa showers

I hope that these haters are so tolerant if somebody insults their fav. Handheld. I bet not. :rolleyes:

And I still missing ONE valid argument why the Pandora is a fail or has to be hated or called Pissdora. And "The Pandora is crap" is not an argument for example. ;)

MontyQ said:
Consider it proven. :eek:

Wow, quasist and MontyQ behave like the exact kind of people who were the reason I left the PSP-Scene...

What has happened here?

aq21 said:
A warning to anyone new here:

You have to be really really stupid to give those people money now.

I paid them 250 Euro over three years ago for exactly the same product that they promise now, and still did not get anything.
They did promise there is a queue, and whoever ordered first gets their device first, but that was a lie.

Now they promise you that if you pay you will get your device before I will get mine, but why should you believe them?

When a device will be ready, and it won't be in January (OK, it might be in January, but it certainly won't be in 2012), maybe someone will be willing to pay 400 Euro for this, while you only have to pay 365 Euro, so the choice is obvious. So they will be nice and will tell you - pay 400 Euro, or keep waiting.

If you really want this device, wait until it is actually available, and then buy it. Paying now will give you no priority.

I guess you are fully aware that I'm currently gathering investors to be able to produce the units upfront without any prepayment, which is also the reason you only need to pay 10 EUR to preorder right now?
And I guess you are also fully aware that I do this to keep the whole thing going, so that everyone who preordered (regardless from me or from Craig!) will get the Pandora?

I guess you also are fully aware that the whole Premium Pandora issue happened because of CC not producing as they promised us and that the Pandora WOULD already be dead without those Premium Pandoras because we would've had to file insolvency?

I guess you are also aware that you risk losing your money AND Pandora by telling users NOT to preorder?
The whole plan will only work out if enough investors are found and enough Pandoras will be sold (both of that is looking good right now).
Telling the users to NOT buy or preorder it could decrease sells and lower the chances you will get your money OR a Pandora...

Hm. Maybe I guess not.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Wow, quasist and MontyQ behave like the exact kind of people who were the reason I left the PSP-Scene...

What has happened here?
Well, I don't think we could accuse quasist of anything unusual. ;) MontyQ however, was a formerly happy Pandora owner who turned into a babbling parrot.

You get hurt the most by the ones you love. I hope he finds a device that treats him right. Fleshlight maybe. :wub:

Quasist and monty q are the type of idiots i try to avoid in life.As I get older i have no time for people who dont know how to behave with any manners or dignity.I simply ignore or avoid such imbeciles now.Life is short and simultaneously long so fuck em.

Second-batcher here... just letting peeps know I'm not cancelling my pre-order of a great product 'cause of some ugly trolls :p

Peace & Pandora, right?

EvilDragon said:
aq21 said:
A warning to anyone new here:

You have to be really really stupid to give those people money now.

I paid them 250 Euro over three years ago for exactly the same product that they promise now, and still did not get anything.
They did promise there is a queue, and whoever ordered first gets their device first, but that was a lie.

Now they promise you that if you pay you will get your device before I will get mine, but why should you believe them?

When a device will be ready, and it won't be in January (OK, it might be in January, but it certainly won't be in 2012), maybe someone will be willing to pay 400 Euro for this, while you only have to pay 365 Euro, so the choice is obvious. So they will be nice and will tell you - pay 400 Euro, or keep waiting.

If you really want this device, wait until it is actually available, and then buy it. Paying now will give you no priority.

I guess you are fully aware that I'm currently gathering investors to be able to produce the units upfront without any prepayment, which is also the reason you only need to pay 10 EUR to preorder right now?
And I guess you are also fully aware that I do this to keep the whole thing going, so that everyone who preordered (regardless from me or from Craig!) will get the Pandora?

I guess you also are fully aware that the whole Premium Pandora issue happened because of CC not producing as they promised us and that the Pandora WOULD already be dead without those Premium Pandoras because we would've had to file insolvency?

I guess you are also aware that you risk losing your money AND Pandora by telling users NOT to preorder?
The whole plan will only work out if enough investors are found and enough Pandoras will be sold (both of that is looking good right now).
Telling the users to NOT buy or preorder it could decrease sells and lower the chances you will get your money OR a Pandora...

Hm. Maybe I guess not.

first, is not about aware people about not getting a pandora. we just share our experiences and opinion with others.
the whole "I guess" argument is hypocrite. In your own words you try to protect present and future buyers, not causing panic among new customers.
Ok, we just try to show new customers our opinion about the device, thats as legit as your intentions, and yes, that opinion could cause new customers not to buy. sorry about being honest with myself but I really fell is needed to aware people and make them conscious about what actually they are going to get

I guess I care about customers, not about your company

chame said:
first, is not about aware people about not getting a pandora.

Yes it is; you yourself said:

How is that not about warning people that they won't get their Pandora?

sorry about being honest with myself but I really fell is needed to aware people and make them conscious about what actually they are going to get

What they are going to get is a WONDERFUL device - I know, I have one. Many of my friends also have one. There is nothing else available that even comes close to what the Pandora is.

You can bitch and whine (and troll, for that's what you are) all you like - the Pandora is the best handheld gaming device on the market at the moment, bar none. Both in terms of capability and in terms of price. As I've said before, it's well worth the price and now that Craig is leaving the production to ED, things will definitely get better and better.

So given that we've deconstructed your argument and proved that you're only interested in bashing ED rather than "caring about his customers", the only question that remains is:

Why did you post in the first place?

D.

Back