Post or read your compatabilities in the matrix!

i spotted a bug:

when you edit a game info report, it sends you page with the wrong EMUID so you end up lookign at a load of PSX games. :(

please let me know what you think about this idea.

for me the compatability matrix is a great thing, it is a great resource for new users of the meulator and/or ST to get to grips with games and things. that's half the battle won, so i am supprting it by adding a report for every game I try out.

the other half of the battle is the CRC database. having a more complete stgames.txt file means that the emulator is actually easier to use, as it beautifies the disc selection menu. i think we could combine the two.

if you were to add the ability to select/display/modify CRC values for each game (actually per disc, but each game on a disc would contain the same CRC) then we could make both the matrix and the CRC DB more complete.

of course this needs more thought, but let me know what you think about this first draft.

matt

Thanks for the bug report. I believe its fixed now. (It was losing the EmuID.. and if that happens it defaults to the first one... the PSX emu) :D

I have no problem w/ CRC's.. the AtariST scene is a tough case because of the sheer quantity of Compilation disks.. And I don't have Compilations in the DB. Should an Automation CRC (that has the game on it) go on each game that it has on it?

DarkWolfNine posted on May 20 2003 said:
Should an Automation CRC (that has the game on it) go on each game that it has on it?
That is what I propose.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkWolfNine posted on May 20 2003 said:
Thanks for the bug report. I believe its fixed now. (It was losing the EmuID.. and if that happens it defaults to the first one... the PSX emu) :D
the bug is also happening after using the edit facility. :(

DarkWolfNine posted on May 21 2003 said:
yup you are right. *sigh* I am losing my leet skills. Anyway. It should be fixed there too..
i am the bug ninja :ph34r:

Hi

This compatibility page doesn't seem to work anymore, I wanted to see if anyone else is having trouble with Archer Macleans Pool as it runs OK, but has a nasty habit of resetting the GP32 at random moments so I rarely get a full game in. The disk file runs fine on moron on my Mac, so I wondered if it is a GP32 incompatibility. Has anyone else encountered it? It's a great game.

®

Was just looking for the Compatibility list for ST... Is there one around anymore?

Was just looking for the Compatibility list for ST... Is there one around anymore?

bump ... compatability list is still dead

leander was one of my favorite amiga games, and it looks like i have a chance of playing it on my gp32 in CaSTaway ... however, i only see it mentioned for incompatability problems with older versions of CaSTaway :ph34r:

anyone? bueller? :lol:

Back