Possible Evidence Of Gp64?

I refer you to my www.gp64 post!!!

well the eyetoy did actually happen and is based on shadow technology which is fairly simple and has the same capabilities as your average web cam, just so happened sony thought of making a game out of it !!.

This probably isnt true but then again the gp64 would have to be a fairly big leap in the way of processing power etc to be able to emulate anything over its older brother the gp32. Those specs are very close to a xbox. What really narks me, good technology such as that would be wasted to a extent. Im mean no real commercial games on the unit !! Im afraid gamepark might have to pull there finger out there ass on that one !! They got away with it once, cant see it happening again especially with the psp which is about half the spec should offer simular emulation. I mean look at that big stop watch they call gizmondo (not for me)

This would be cool.
But unlikely...

Arabic?
Why?

Also doesn't this mean we would need like a car battery or something to run it.

The only thing is this was posted in 2003.
Lots could of happened since then, Gamepark are not the sort to keep to promises...

The only thing is this was posted in 2003.
Lots could of happened since then, Gamepark are not the sort to keep to promises...
I know but we can still hope

maybe they got lots of money making military hardware for South Korea

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thing you find on any message board is just hear say and means nothing. Untill Game Park them selves accounces it, every thing else is just rumors and the fact that www.gp64.com is just a redirect and mean nothing as well. Unless, we have 100% proof like PIC's and articles from a real game site or Game Park it all means nothing. For all we know Game Park could go out of business ro sell teh rights to some other company who knows.....

guys, I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I JUST SAID, there maybe a gp64 or some kind of upgrade to the original machine. Check out GBAX.com and read the news letter
sounds promiseing !!!

Any thing you find on any message board is just hear say and means nothing. Untill Game Park them selves accounces it, every thing else is just rumors and the fact that www.gp64.com is just a redirect and mean nothing as well. Unless, we have 100% proof like PIC's and articles from a real game site or Game Park it all means nothing. For all we know Game Park could go out of business ro sell teh rights to some other company who knows.....

But its odd cos lik-sang must be paying for the domain, and it links to a product they dont sell anymore so why dont they ditch it?

I must say im quite skeptical about this. afterall if it where real wouldnt there be some sort of press release on the gamepark website? Sorry to dash anyones hopes but i dont think this is real as surely there would be some more press.

-Aldur
"resolves keeping of the development secret extremely until the year 2005 appointment his the new detection about the device before releasing in 2006 [m]."
well Im guessing that means gamepark is keeping the development secret untill 2005(this year) and info about it would be revealed before 2006 (like the press stuff ect.)

Keep a secret? It is not hard for Gamepark. After all they are pretty good at keeping the current GP32 BLU a secret too for most of the world :p

Back